1: Prison World

Andra POV:

    I opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings, I was in Mystic Falls but there was nobody there and it seemed different. ' That bitch put me in a stupid prison world' I thought. 

I looked around and decided to go to this big mansion it was the Salvatore boarding house, I had met Damon Salvatore and his friends before, we weren't exactly friends since my brother tried to kill his girlfriend and since him and his little pathetic friends tried to kill my brothers- which they succeeded in but Kol came back to life thanks to mother. 

I had a soft spot for Stefan since he was caring and just better than his brother and Caroline too, Caroline was my best friend and it was obvious that she had a crush on my brother Klaus no matter how much she denied it I personally thought that they would make a perfect couple but her other friends hate me and my family and also kind of distanced themselves from her when she became friends with me. 

I wanted to see if there was anyone else in this world so I decided to call out "Hello?? is anyone there?" obviously that didn't help so I just went back to the house and decided to take a nap. 

I wasn't very phased because I was familiar with prison worlds 'I would eventually find a way to get out' I thought. Soon I got hungry and went to get a blood bag and then I went up to Stefan's room and tried to get some sleep. 

In the morning I woke up still alone- but something wasn't right, something just felt off. I shrugged it off thinking 'its a prison world, it isn't exactly supposed to be all happy vibes and stuff' 

I went down to get a blood bag and noticed that some stuff was moved around it was weird but I didn't think anything of it until I heard a loud bang coming from up stairs and I rushed up to see what was happening.

When I got upstairs I didn't see anyone then I felt my neck snap and everything went dark....

*1 hour later*

I wake up and immediately groan as I remember someone snapping my neck. I try to move but soon realize that I'm tied up in vervain ropes which makes me groan even more, so I try to do a spell to take off the ropes but it doesn't work. 

"Don't bother those are magic shackles you can't do magic in those" my head immediately snaps towards the direction that the voice was coming from and I see a fairly handsome man who looked like he was in his early twenties.

"What the hell why am I tied up and more importantly who the fuck are you" I ask angrily 

"Woah calm down princess I'll tell you everything after you tell me why you are here" he says with an obnoxious smirk 

"Do not call me that" I growl which only makes him chuckle 

"Whatever you say princess" I roll my eyes. 

"Well are you gonna tell me why your here?" he asks. 

"No" 

"Very stubborn I see" that makes me roll my eyes again. Then I see anger flicker in his eyes and he comes closer, soon he chokes me but I show no reaction "I'm gonna need you to tell me why you are here and how you are associated with my father"

"Your father? who the hell is your father?" I ask slightly confused. 

"Joshua Parker". Those two words make me freeze and then anger boils up inside me. 

"Your the son of that stupid disgusting freak?" I ask in disgust.

 "Woah looks like you aren't a fan on him" 

"Well no shit he's the one that sent me here"

There was a moment of silence until the man speaks up again "huh I thought he sent you here as a way to torture me, since you aren't friends with him I guess I'll let you go" he then removes the magic shackles and vervain ropes while I sigh in relief.

 "Ok so now that you know I'm not here to torture you why don't you tell me who the hell you are before I rip your head off" I snap.

"Ooh feisty I see anyways manners I'm Kai" he introduces himself

 "Ok I'm Andra" I reply 

"Well nice to meet you Andra I must ask what exactly are you because I know that you are a vampire because I saw you drinking blood but then when I snapped your neck I felt a lot of power coming from you way more than vampires usually have"

 "Wha- you were watching me??" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah duh" he says like its the most obvious thing ever I roll my eyes and sigh. 

"I'm Andra Mikaelson the original Tribrid" I see Kai's eyes widen. 

"Mikaelson as in the original family of witches vampires and what not"

 "Yes"

I kind of expected Kai to be scared of me after he found out my last name and my supernatural species but he seemed unfazed "ok now how about you tell me what the hell you are" 

"Well sweetheart I'm a siphon-" my eyes lit up I have never met a siphon before it was amazing to finally meet another one 

"Your a siphon?? that's so cool! I'm one too" I say excitedly Kai looked confused for a second.

 "Wait what? I thought you were a tribrid?" 

"Well yeah I was born as a were-witch and my witch powers were siphoning, so when I turned into a vampire my siphon powers stayed because siphons are impure. Anyways now I don't really have to siphon anything in order to have power because I can just siphon from my vampire side cool right?"

 I could see Kai was trying to process what I said and then he speaks up "were-witch that's really cool I never even knew were wolfs were real and also never met another siphon I always thought there was no one else like me" I chuckle we then continue talking about our past until the sun started setting and it got dark outside...

A/N: Hey guys! this is my first ever story I hope its good I don't exactly have this story planned out I'm just gonna go with whatever comes to mind but I hope you like it so far!