6: Enjoy

Kai POV: 

I put Andra down on the couch and made my way to the kitchen to make a light snack because we both needed that right now.

Andra giggles "you didn't have to carry me I'm perfectly capable of walking myself"

I smile at her "yeah but I wanted to"

She just smiles back in response.

She becomes quiet so I continue cooking, after I'm done I walk back to the living room to see Andra fast asleep on the couch.

I smile at her, she looks like an angle so innocent and happy. "I guess dying and coming back to life can be tiring" I mutter to myself before picking her up and taking her to her bedroom so she can properly sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After finishing my snack, I make my way upstairs to the room I stay in and on the way I hear a sound coming from Andra's bedroom. It sounded like whimpers, she was crying.

I felt bad which was new and weird but I didn't go inside to comfort her, she needed some time alone.

Andra POV:

I wake up in Stefan's room and I realize that I must've fallen asleep on the couch and Kai bought me up here.

I lay there away and I feel a tear slipping down my face and I can't hold it together anymore. I take a pillow and cry into it until I fall asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I make my way downstairs to see Kai in the kitchen again. 

"Good morning" I say.

Kai looks up at me "Oh hey good morning" he chirps

"How do you feel" he asks

I sigh "a little better I guess" I admit

Kai nods and then I realize that this must be hard on Kai too, he's been here for eighteen years and I'm the one freaking out and being all emotional.

"Kai?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

He looks up at me "yeah?" he says unsure of how to answer.

"Are you sure because we have been too busy on how I feel when your the one who was stuck in here for 18 years I'm just being dramatic. If you want to talk about anything I'm always here" I say softly.

Kai looks at me again and just stares, not responding.

After a while he snaps back to reality "uh sorry I um nobody's ever talked to me like that I don't know what to say" he says nervously which I found adorable.

I chuckle "its ok but you should get used to this because I'm your friend now and I'm gonna check up on you" I say with a grin.

Kai grins back and sits in front of me.

After some time Kai speaks up "so Andra, ever since I got banished here I've been counting the days that I've been here and in the real world today is my favorite day."

"And what would that be?" I ask.

Kai smiles before replying "Thanks Giving" 

"Oh wow I didn't even realize"

"Yeah so I was thinking we would go Portland and have a Thanks Giving dinner there tonight"

I grin" yeah sure but why Portland"

Kai shrugs "I wanted a change of scenery and I just wanna show you my childhood home" 

I nod "Ok then lets teleport there after we finish breakfast?"

"Uh that's a long way to teleport it takes a lot of power"

I roll my eyes "your talking to an original tribrid Kai"

Kai only smirks in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending all day with Kai showing me around his house and area the sun was starting to go down so Kai started making us the Thanks Giving dinner.

"Kai let me help with something" I whine

"Nope I will not have my kitchen burn down on Thanks Giving" he says.

Which I reply to with a groan 

"I'm boreeeed" I whine again and Kai looks at me

"God your annoying"

I look at him offended and he smirks in return "uh first of all that's rude and second of all I'm pretty sure the annoying one here is you"

Kai only grins and continues cooking so I just sit there waiting for him to finish.

A few minutes later Kai finishes and serves the food.

"Not the typical Thanks Giving dinner but this is what my family had on May 10th"

I smile at him "that's ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we have some drink, play around and dance, just enjoying the night and then after that we go to bed, I take Jo's room and Kai takes his own old room and we both go to sleep.

A/N: I know this chapter is a little shorter than the rest but I just didn't know what else to write sorry. Anyways I'll try to make the future chapters longer!