8: Plan

-In the real world- Caroline POV:

I make my way  to the Salavtore boarding house stopping outside debating weather I I should go in. After Andra disappeared out of nowhere I have been bored and Stefan is the only person that didn't hate me for being friends with the Mikaelsons since he was kind of friends with Klaus and Andra. And after Damon blew up the Mystic Grill with the travellers, the spell over Mystic Falls lifted somehow.

I didn't know where Andra went and neither did her siblings so we just thought that some witches found her again so she left. Although it has been a suspiciously long time we all shrugged it off thinking she would contact us as soon as she was sure that she is safe. 

As I was debating weather I would go in or not I hear Andra's name coming from the house, so I become curious and start listening more with my vamp hearing.

"We saw Andra there" I hear Bonnie say

Wait Bonnie and Damon are back? I though they died to kill the travellers, after they died I was sad but I didn't grieve for too long.

"Wait so your telling me you got stuck in a prison world of May 10th 1994 with some weird murderer and Andra?" Elena asks

Wait Andra was stuck somewhere?

Then Bonnie responds "yeah"

"Wait so when you escaped  why didn't you bring her" Stefan asks

"Ok so remember the 'murderer' I mentioned? yeah he killed like 4 of his siblings, no way I was gonna let him escape and the only way we could escape was with a thing called an ascendant, a spell and the blood of a Bennet. So obviously they couldn't escape without me" Bonnie explains.

I feel anger boiling up inside me those bitches left Andra there

"So then I killed the guy, his name was Kai by the way and Andra refused to go without him, and she started charging at me" Bonnie says.

"So I staked her and me and Bonnie escaped, leaving them there" Damon finishes.

"Yeah and then just as we were about to escape Kai shows up out of nowhere I don't think he can die in the prison world but he tried to stop us but he was too late"

I couldn't believe it, they left Andra in a prison world I had to tell her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and immediately called Klaus praying that he would respond. He responded after 2 rings 

"Hello love" he says in that attractive accent

"Klaus" I say with panic in my voice

"Caroline is everything okay are you hurt?" he asks concerned 

"No I'm fine, its about Andra, we need to talk in person how fast can you get to Mystic Falls?" I say

"I can ask my sister to teleport me there now" 

"Ok and bring a witch with you we might need one"

"I'll come with my sister Freya then" 

"Ok" I say and cut the line waiting for Klaus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus shows up in about fifteen minutes and starts knocking on my door, I rush out and ask him to come inside 

"So what happened Caroline?" he asks concerned

"Ok so I think I know where Andra is" I start and Klaus waits for me to continue with a raised eyebrow.