2: History

Kai POV:

"Wha- you were in here for 18 years??" Andra asks in disbelief 

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'

A flicker of sympathy shows in her eyes "wow I knew your father was a bitch but I didn't think he would go as far as sending his son away"

I chuckle "you really hate him huh?"

"Yes and I hate everyone that is or was in that coven" she says sternly 

I gasp "even me?" I ask playfully and her lips twitch into a smile

"Maybe you can be an exception since you are one of their victims too"

I laugh "well technically they are my victims since I killed like 4 of my siblings"

She chuckles "true"

Andra was different, I have never met someone like her. She was devilish and didn't look the slightest fazed when I announced that I murdered 4 of my siblings. Another thing was that she was also abused and called an abomination when she was younger and that almost made me feel bad for her but I'm a sociopath I can't feel.

She was very psychotic herself which wasn't a surprise to me considering that she was a Mikaelson. Being a supernatural I knew about the Mikaelsons  I think every supernatural creature did the Mikaelsons were powerful creatures and probably the oldest people on earth.

"Its already dark outside I should go get some rest" Andra states

"Alright good night"

"Night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andra POV:

I wake up to a knock on my bedroom-well Stefan's bedroom but whatever "whattt" I groan.

"Wake up its already 10am" a familiar voice says. And then I see Kai walk in my room.

"10am? that's way too early get out"

"No now come downstairs I made breakfast"

"I'm not hungry"

"The last time you ate anything was like 2 days ago come down before I throw you over my shoulder princess"

"Ughh I told you to not call me that and fine I'm coming geez"

He chuckles and then walks out.

Kai wasn't bad, he wasn't like Damon and his friends-literal saints it was so annoying. When they killed someone they would freak out over it like shut up and get over it gosh.

Kai was cool and extremely handsome. He was crazy just like me which I liked but that wasn't the only similarity between us, he also got abused by his parents when he was younger. Just like the Mikaelsons Kai wasn't born evil the world made him that way.

I enjoyed Kai's company even though his annoying flirty comments would get on my nerves 

"You coming?" Kai yells from downstairs.

"Yes hold on"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I washed up and changed before I went downstairs and there I saw Kai putting plates on the table "didn't know you cooked" I say.

"Yeah well being alone for 18 years with nothing to do gets boring so I learned a few things"

I chuckle "well believe it or not but even after being 1,000 years old I don't know how to cook"