Shut up. Part 2

My head rested on Henry's shoulder as I tried to calm myself down. I'm still pissed about him putting his life in danger, but I know he won't back down about helping.

Stop it. You don't need feelings. You don't care. Period.

My tail wraps around Henry's waist, pulling us closer together. I hold his chin in my hands, locking eyes with him.

For a moment I forgot what I was going to say. I just stared into his silvery grey eyes.

Then I realize what I'm doing. Love isn't real.

I clear my throat. "Ok. Enough of that touchy shit. It's time to take down Joey."

Henry nods, a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Alrighty then." I stood up. "Let's go."

I offer Henry a hand and he takes it.

We leave the safe house and go off to find the traitor.

And who would have guessed? That egotistical asshole was still on his throne.

Henry's hand brushed against mine several times and I eventually grabbed it.

Apparently, when he died, he wanted to do it holding hands.

"JOEY!"

Henry had decided to do the human thing. To try to talk to the creep.

I, on the other hand, being a demon, want to rip him to shreds and dance on his grave. Scratch that, he won't get a grave, we'll throw his worthless carcass in ink and watch it sink.

An evil grin creeps across my face just thinking about it.

Henry probably noticed it too and elbowed me in the ribs.

The traitor is now looking at us. His eyes glide across our forms and stop at our hands.

He pretends to gag.

"..."

I do not pretend to walk up to him.

I do not pretend to climb up his throne.

I do not pretend to grab his homophobic head and rip it off of his shitty body.

I do not pretend to be unhappy about it as I scoop up Henry.

All the other toons eyes are on us as I carry Henry towards the exit.

The traitors guards don't even try to stop us, in fact, everyone is overjoyed that Joey is dead.

As we leave the studio we are surrounded by people, but the only ones that matter to us are each other.

And we lived 'Happily Ever After' or some shit.