Fusion AU

A gloved hand reaches up, bumping against something.

The fingers curl back in hesitation, before cautiously reaching back out to touch it.

It moves from the sharp tip of the horn down to the base. Its claws sweep across hot ink, which sticks to their claws like snot. Small droplets hang in mid air and swirl around their fingers.

They move down, brushing something fluffy at the base of the horns. They press their fingers into soft tufts, grabbing a fist full of chestnut brown hair with splotches of black, like a dye job gone wrong.

Then their hand slips down onto their face. Fingers brush across the soft skin, tracing around their eyes. They move down, feeling around the large fanged mouth on their face.

The claws flow down their chin, and brush across their neck. A ribbon of cloth is fastened around their neck, ending in tattered loops of bow.

They send a hand down their shoulder, sweeping down onto their broad chest. Their hands then move down their hips, flowing around their curves.

They slip around to the back region. Their fingers run across a tight waist band that hadn't been there before. Sliding down to their ass, they find it covered in a silky fabric which ends in the middle of their thighs.

A thick-ish string pokes out from the top of the tattered shorts. They follow it down to the end, feeling previously unknown fur on their back standup as they touch the arrow shaped tip, discovering it was a tail. Not a string.

Golden yellow pie-cut eyes shoot open in horror.

Their hands go over everything again, frantic this time.

Horns, hair, eyes, fangs, neck, chest, hips, ass, tail... Everything was still there, feeling just as real and alien as it did the first time.

The fangs curl down into a pout.

A low guttural growl raises in their throat and their eyes narrow into glowing slits.

"What the hell just happened?!"

-

Moments before, Joey had been making sandwiches in the kitchen. He dunked his plastic knife into a jar of peanut butter and slathered it on a slice of bread.

He whistled the chipper tune of old Bendy cartoons, completely oblivious to the demon stalking him from just around the corner.

The ink demon finally felt that his emotions filled the void of the large grin on its face. His claws dug deep into the wooden door frame in sinful anticipation for what he was about to do.

After being locked up in the studio for decades, he had finally beaten the human and gotten out. Now all there was left to do was kill Joey, and he could be on his merry way.

God, how the demon hated Joey.

Henry did too.

The same Henry who stumbled out of the studio's exit, freshly regenerated out of the ink. The Henry who accidently tripped into the demon, bringing them to their current situation.

-

"What the hell just happened?!"

Their glowing eyes go wide like full moons, startled at the sound of their own voice.

The ink demon couldn't talk. He couldn't even change his facial expression from the twitching grin, or open the mouth plastered on his face.

Henry could talk, but it was nothing like the inhumane jumbled paper maché of a sentence that had just tumbled into the hallway with them.

They cup their mouth in shock. They slowly slip their thumbs into the corners of their mouth, still in disbelief.

"Wha- I can.." They trail off in surprise, sharp teeth poking their thumbs while they talk.

They shake their head. Their fluffy brown and black hair rushes back and forth on their head, moving with the exaggerated shaking.

They pull their gloved fingers from their mouth and go to wipe their humid inky-gray spit off on their shirt out of benign habit, but find it doesn't exist. So they wipe it on their shorts.

They had to stay focused. The ink demon had been waiting on this moment for his entire life and he wasn't about to screw it up now.