Chapter 6

1 Week Later
Rihanna's POV

"AYE WAKE UP!", I yelled into the room at Nicki and Beyoncé. As expected they didn't move a finger. I promise sometime I thought I was the only non-lazy person in this relationship.

I picked up a pillow off the love seat by the door and slung it towards the two of them. I heard Beyoncé groan and Nicki was mumbling something in creole.

"There are some new Christian Louboutins out.", I said with a grin and like clockwork Nicki's head flew up.

"Repeat that again.", she said with her hair everywhere.

"There. Are.New.Red Bottoms. Out." A smile spread across her face and before I knew it she was stepping all over Beyoncé to get in the bathroom. Beyoncé yelped in pain and sat up confused.

"WHERE YOU GOING?", I yelled to Nicki.

"To get my damn bag.", she said as the water began to run.

"Is there really new Red Bottoms out?", asked Bey.

"Yup, but it came out like 3 hours ago so she probably won't even be able to step in the store.", I laughed.

"Why the hell did you wake us up anyway?", she asked with a slight attitude.

"Well ma'am because we're going shopping so you need to hop in the shower with Nicki.", I said.

"Aren't you coming too?", she asked with a smirk.

"Nope, I already took a shower, hurry up.", I said knowing she was gonna give me hell because she didn't get what she wanted.

"Asshole.", she mumbled guessing I didn't hear.

"Lose the attitude.", I yelled while going down the hall.

Melissa had come over about 45 minutes ago and she was already drinking up my whole damn bar.

"Ma'am it's fucking 12 in the afternoon.", I said.

"Yup I know.", she said.

"Who was it?", I asked knowing she had some type of drama.

"Well damn what gave it away?", she asked.

"The fact that you're mid life crisis drunk.", I laughed. "Now spill.", I continued while pouring a drink.

"You remember that boy Jussie from high school?", she asked. I thought a little before nodding.

"Yeah Smollett."

"Yeah and you remember his sister Jurnee?"

"Oh yeah I do, but isn't she like a year older than us?", I asked .

"Yup, well let's just say she's been harassing the hell out me.", she sighed.

"Okay it's not the first time a bitch is stuck to you.", I said.

"Nah she broke my windows, slashed tires, and even smashed my iced out AP.", she said. My head began to hurt thinking about how crazy that bitch was.

"Well lemme ask you this, what you do?"

"Had a threesome with two bad bitches.", she smiled with victory.

"Who?"

"Megan Good and Ms. Alicia Keys." I began to choke violently at the announcement of Megan's name. Melissa looked at me with concern but didn't dare touch me. Once I gathered myself I looked at her with pure rage.

"Melissa Forde, please tell me you're not talking about "Think Like A Man" Megan Good.", I said with a side eye.

"Yeah, oh and she's coming in 5 minutes to pick me up."

"YOU DUMB BITCH, DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME TELLING YOU ABOUT OUR ON AND OFF 2 YEAR SEXUAL ACTIVITY!", I yelled after hitting her upside the head.

"I thought you said Megan Fox.", she said while holding the back of her head.

"Oh my god this is why I don't tell black people shit," I said before downing the rest of my glass of Henny. "TELL ME WHEN SHE GETS HERE!", I yelled as I reached the top of the stairs.

As I walked in the room it smelled of strawberry shortcake and baby oil. Nicki and Beyoncé sat on the bed rubbing their glistening body with baby oil.

I didn't even disturb their personal massage. I just stared at their bodies and thought about how fucking lucky I was to have them. They were just as good to me as their looks.

"Hey pervert if you wanna touch come on.", moaned Nicki. I don't know if she truly startled me or the feeling that ran through my body when she made that statement did.

"Nah I like the look from here.", I said before trapping the corner of my lower lip between my teeth.

"Talk to me nice and you can do more than look.", Nicki purred. Every part of me wanted to give in but I knew they were gonna chew my ass out if they weren't able to get their heels.

"Uhn uhn, y'all aren't about to get me caught up and then cuss me out later when y'all can't get y'all shoes.", I said.

"B—"

"No Bey, you aren't about to pull me into y'all's trap, now get dressed before we don't go anywhere.", I reprimanded. I turned around heading back downstairs to see Megan standing looking around in awe.

I tried to hurry and turn around but I was too late She had already seen me. "Rihanna is that you?", she asked.

"Yes Megan it is, now what do you need?", I asked with aggravation.

"Why so hostile, I'm just tryna holler at you."

"Nah you good, my girlfriends upstairs and we getting ready to go.", I said.

"Girlfriends, like as in two?", she asked.

"Yes Megan as in two.", I replied.

"Mmmm, I see you still in yo old ways.", she said.

"What old ways, I ain't on that shit anymore."

"Okay Rihanna.", she said with a smirk before Mel appeared back in the room.

"Mel we bout to go and I need you to get up outta here.", I said.

"Well damn Rih we out, I was just looking for you.", she said.

"Well you found me now get her outta here before Nicki or Beyoncé sees her."

"Sees who?", asked Nicki and Beyoncé while standing at the bottom of the stairwell. I mentally cursed myself because I didn't need Beyoncé or Nicki meeting Megan right now.

"You must be Beyoncé and Nicki.", said Megan with her hand out to the both of them.

"And who the hell are you?", asked Nicki.

"I'm Megan, the mother of Rihanna's child.", she said with a wide smile.

My skin went pale as ever and my heart dropped at the statement she said.

———-
———————-
———-

Well that went swell I guess.

Let's all pray for Rihanna's life and Megan's also.

VOTE AND COMMENT‼️☺️