Chapter 17

Rihanna's POV
3 hours later

I sat in the ER tapping my foot impatiently. I wanted to be with Nicki but they said they would have to probably do a C-section. Bey has been in surgery since we've got here.

My nerves were wrecked, I was angry that I couldn't see the birth of my babies and I was also angry that the love of my life was hurt. I couldn't think right and if something didn't happen in the next 5 minutes I was gonna let this hospital know how Bird operates.

"Ms. Fenty, my name is Dr. Elba, I operated on your fiancé Beyoncé and there's good news and bad news.", he said.

"Okay, explain."

"Well Beyoncé is strong and she made it through surgery but she has a rare AB-positive blood type and has used the hospital's supply, she is on the last bag right now and if she doesn't get at another bag and a half she will probably go into a coma.", he said.

"SHIT!", I yelled kicking the table beside me.

"I'm sorry Ms. Fenty there's nothing we ca—"

I cut him off and ran over to the coffee machine grabbing a cup and heading back his way. I grabbed the knife from my pocket and sliced my arm letting the blood drip in the cup.

"I have AB-positive blood, test it to be sure.", I said handing him the cup and holding the cut on my arm.

"You need to get that cleaned up.", he said.

"GO CHECK THE FUCKING BLOOD!", I yelled. He scurried behind the double doors and I sat down where I was before. I told everyone to stay at the house and find out what happened. I still haven't got an answer yet.

"Ms. Fenty.", said a woman's voice. I looked up to see Ms. Berry. I stood to my feet and shook her hand.

"Well is she okay, are the babies okay?", I asked.

"Calm down Rihanna, they are fine, the nurses are cleaning the girls now so you can follow me.", she said. I followed her behind the same doors Dr. Elba went behind and she led to me a room where Nicki was laying and the girls were crying getting cleaned by the doctor. I rushed in the room to Nicki's side.

"Baby are you okay?", I asked. She looked at me with teary eyes then towards the baby.

"They are just as beautiful as we thought they'd be.", said Nicki. The nurse handed us one of the girls and she had Beyoncé's ears, and once she saw me she showed Beyoncé's smile with Nicki's dimples.

"That's baby number one.", said the nurse.

"Baby she's Beyoncé's twin, we'll name her Summer Belle Maraj-Knowles.", said Nicki with a smile.

"Baby number 3.", said another nurse.

"Baby she is definitely your twin, look at that forehead.", laughed Nicki. I rolled my eyes.

"Come here baby, haters will be haters."

"And last but not least baby number 2.", said the nurse. She smiled and all I could see was Nicki. I remember seeing a baby picture of Nicki as a baby and she looked exactly like Nicki.

"Okay so baby number 2 is definitely Autumn Nova Maraj-Knowles, and this sweetheart here is Winter Ravyn Fenty-Maraj.", I said while looking down at the beauty I was holding.

Once we got our love in the nurse took the babies to go rest while Nicki recovered from the procedure.

"Baby where's Bey, I thought she would be here?", asked Nicki once the nurse left. I tried my best to hold back my emotions about everything while the babies were here and Nicki was in a good mood.

"About that, Baby promise you won't stress yourself out.", I said.

"What do you mean, just tell me where a Bumble is?"

"She got shot Nicki.", I said lowly.

"Rihanna tell me you didn't just say Beyoncé got shot.", she said. I held my head low as I remember the blood stained shirt that is now covered by a jacket that I found in my car.

"Look at me Rihanna, what happened to Bey?", she asked.

"Someone shot her while she went to get the hospital bag."

"Rihanna who shot Bey?", she asked calmly.

"I don't know, Melissa said she would find out but I lost my phone."

"Is she okay, have you talked to a doctor, WHAT DO YOU KNOW!", she asked getting anxious.

"Baby the doctor needed AB-positive blood and I knew I had it so they are gonna use some of my blood to replace the blood she lost, other than that she should be okay."

"Your arm is dripping blood.", she said while looking at the now soaked and dripping piece of cloth.

"I did something stupid it's okay.", I said now feeling lightheaded.

"When the doctor calls you for the transplant you need to get that stitched.", she said

"Nicki I'm fine, once I know that Beyoncé is awake I'll be fine.", I said with a smile.

She pulled me close till I was in arms reach than gripped my chin with her hand.

"You don't have to always be hero to us Rihanna, you literally have stressed yourself out more in one day than you have in your whole life, I'm fine, the girls are fine, but if you bleed out on this floor you nor Beyoncé will be fine, now stop being Captain SaveAHoe and go get that fixed.", she said sternly.

"Fine Big Mama, I'll go find D—."

"Ms. Fenty we're ready for you to do the transplant.", said a female nurse.

"She's ready for you, and please can you make sure she gets that cut sewed up.", said Nicki with a smile.

"Yes ma'am, right this way Ms. Fenty.", said the nurse. I rolled my eyes and followed the nurse to a room where I then saw Beyoncé hooked to a machine.

"Is she okay?", I asked.

"She's doing fine, she's just weak because of the lack of blood, which is why you're here.", said the nurse.

"You'll be here for about 2 hours but before you know it your fiancé will be just fine and you two will be with Ms. Maraj before you know it.", said the nurse while hooking the tube to my arm.

The needle was kinda thick but I was more worried about getting this over with so I could see my baby.

"Ms. Fenty in order for us to stitch up your cut we will have to put you to sleep so your heart won't beat as much blood.", said Dr. Elba.

"Do what you need to, I just want my baby to be okay.", I said as my eyes began to become lazy. Before I knew it everything was black.

———————

It ain't everything but I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging for long. 😁

VOTE AND COMMENT✔️🪄