Chapter 18

Make sure you COMMENT and VOTE!

Y'all comments make writing so much easier and keeps me pumped to write for y'all
————————

Beyoncé's POV

I stood in the bright room where it felt like the sun's light was blinding me. I looked around hoping to find out where I was or what was happening, but all it was was brightness.

I soon saw a figure step into the light and I felt my eyes began to water. It was a child, they to be about 11. I didn't understand why I was crying or who the child was, but she was beautiful.

"Hi Mama.", said the girl.

"Who are you?", I asked with confusion and tears rolling down my eyes.

"Mama it's not time for you to come here, Briana and Braylen can fine, Daisjah is watching over, but you have to go back.", she said. Daisjah's name affirmed that I was definitely not in my world.

"Daisjah, is she she okay, does she forgive me, what is happening here?", I asked frantically wanting to know what was happening.

"I still love you JuJu, but you have to go back to your family, they need you, your girls are here and your fiancés are waiting.", said a voice that I recognized too well.

"Daisjah I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop what happened.", my emotions were getting harder to handle.

She was soon standing right in front of me and she placed her hand on my cheek.

"I want you to be happy and know that I still love you, you have nothing to be sorry about, you loved me like no other person and I'm sorry for leaving you, but your kids and I are still with you, remember you wanted to name your first child after me De'Asia Knowles, your second child was a boy Braylen, and you Babygirl Briana is so precious, they're here and they love you so much, but you can't stay, you have to go.", she said before giving me a kiss.

I couldn't even respond because my eyes abruptly opened and I felt a long tube down my throat that made me began panicking and gasping for air.

A woman quickly came to my side and began taking the tube out slowly and once it was I felt so much better.

"Hello Ms. Knowles it's good to see awake again, your fiancés will be happy to know.", said a woman with scrubs on. I looked around the bright room cluelessly trying to figure out what the hell was happening. I looked down and saw the tubes going in and out of my body. I laid back and tried my hardest to understand how I got here and what happened.

"Baby thank god you're awake.", said Rihanna while rushing to my side and giving me a hug that caused me to wince in pain.

"What happened to me?", I asked.

"Baby you got shot while going in the house to get the hospital bag.", she said. That's when it all came back to me, she shot me.

"THAT BITCH SHOT ME!", I yelled in anger as I sat up. Rihanna looked at me in confusion.

"Baby calm down you're not okay, you can't get up now.", she said while trying to calm me down. If she shot me what if she shot someone else.

"Wait, is anyone else hurt, are the girls okay, what about Nicki, did she make it through the pregnancy okay?", I asked.

"Babygirl everyone is fine, the girls are healthy and Nicki should be up right about now.", she said.

"Well let's go see her.", I said. She nodded and disappeared to the hallway and came back with a wheelchair.