Trapped: Jennifer Jareau

"Trapped"

She felt for the lock in the dark room the best she could with her hands bound behind her back, the only light coming from the boarded up windows on the walls. She had no idea how long she had been there or even how she had gotten there.

All she could remember was that she was at the store getting groceries on her day off. She was preparing to make a big anniversary meal for her wife when she got home from work. She had gotten the day off to prepare for their meal seeing as only one of them was needed at the office that day.

And now here she was sitting in a dark room with no visible way out.

"Cmon Y/n, where are you?" She whispers under her breath.

JJ knew Y/n had to have known something was wrong by now. Not only should she have felt something was off but she had to be home from work by now and not seeing JJ in their apartment making dinner must have confirmed her suspicions.

~~~

Y/n was pacing around her apartment trying to figure out where JJ could have been. The kids were with Will and she had already called him making sure they were okay and that her wife wasn't there. He told her no but said he would call if she showed up.

Her next step...call on the mastermind of technology, Penelope Garcia, and see if she could track JJ's phone.

"Yes my fine furry friend? What can I do for you at this hour?" Garcia asks, Y/n can tell by her voice that she is tired.

"Garcia, it's JJ," Garcia realizes that by the tone of Y/n's voice something happened to JJ and it wasn't good.

"Is she not home? She texted me earlier she was grabbing groceries and then heading back to your apartment to make you dinner," Garcia explains pulling up her locator app she has on the team's phones. This had been there since their teammate, Morgan, was captured and tortured a couple years ago.

"No, she's not. I can feel something is wrong Pen. I know she's not okay," Y/n says, trying to hold in her tears. She had grown up her whole life not having anyone. Being in a foster home you don't exactly get a loving family to take care of you. But when Y/n was old enough she got out of there and made a name for herself. She went to college, got a job at the FBI and met her forever family. She met JJ and instantly felt an attraction. Yes JJ was with Will but as soon as she met Y/n she knew she was meant to be hers. Will understood, JJ may have been his person but she wasn't his and he understood that...

"It'll be okay Y/n, JJ is strong, she can handle anything thrown at her, I'm already pulling up her location as we speak." Garcia says typing away on her computer for JJ's location. "Got it! She is at that old abandoned house on the corner of Maxon and Wentworth," Garcia is barely able to get the information out before she hears a click indicating Y/n hung up. She quickly sends the address to the other team members with a quick message:

JJ's in trouble, Y/n's already on her way.

~~~

The rest of the team get the message and immediately gear up and head out their doors hoping to beat Y/n there. Y/n tends to be very overprotective when it comes to JJ and the boys.

~~~

He knew what he was doing and he had no regrets. She left him behind and he vowed to make her suffer the way he did when she never returned for him. He was overjoyed when the other man approached him and offered him a deal no one could refuse. Not only did he get to kill the one who left him but also the one she loved.

He sat in the dark watching Y/n rush around and grab her stuff before running out the door. She jumped in her car and drove off. The man watched happily with the knowledge of what was about to happen.