Forever: Phoebe Thunderman

Your POV

Finally, Phoebe and I had a chance to be alone. Normally it wouldn't be a problem but lately, with her and Max working with the Z Force and me working in Metroburg for my family bakery, we haven't been able to see each other all that much. But The Z Force allowed her and Max some earned time off and thankfully my parents understood and allowed me the weekend off to spend with Phoebe.

"Babe, why can't you tell me where we're going?" Phoebe whines. I chuckle and grab her hand giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I want to surprise you, we haven't gotten to spend time together in months. I wanted to do something nice for you. Just sit back and enjoy the ride," She sighs but nods looking out her passenger-side window. "Besides, we're almost there another 10 minutes." 

"Finally, we've been driving for hours, I lost where we were after we left Metroburg. Besides I don't understand why you couldn't just fly us there. It would have been a lot quicker" I chuckle and give her hand another squeeze before focusing back on the road ahead.

"Maybe next time. As much as I love flying with you in my arms I can't exactly carry all our stuff as well. I don't have super strength like your dad." I comment. She rolls her eyes with a smile on her face. We arrived at a cabin in the mountains. Since she was finally able to get some time off I thought she'd enjoy a nice relaxing weekend in the mountains.

 Since she was finally able to get some time off I thought she'd enjoy a nice relaxing weekend in the mountains

"Babe this place is beautiful!" I jump out of the car and run around to open the door for Phoebe.

"Welcome to our home for the weekend!" I grab her hand helping her out of the car. She lets go of my hand and spins taking in the view.

"How did you find this place?" She makes her way back over to me wrapping her arms around my neck. I smile and wrap mine around her waist pulling her close.

"That, my love, is a secret. But I will tell you that we have no service so for the next 48 hours it's just you, me, and this wonderful view." She smiles and lays her head on my chest continuing to take in the view. I give her a squeeze allowing us to take in the view once more. "Now, as much as I would love to stand here and admire the view I have a surprise for you inside. Come on," I grab her hand and guide her to the front door, leaving our bags in the car for the time being.

I open the front door for her and allow her to enter. 

"Babe! This is amazing! Where did you say you found this place?" She lets go of my hands and wanders around the small interior of the cabin.