Love: Charlotte Wrather

Your POV

Charlotte and I were currently sitting on her couch cuddling and watching a movie. Our legs intertwined, her head resting on my chest and our arms wrapped around each other. 

"COOPER!" Charlotte yells, moving away from me as her oldest little brother comes running right in front of the TV.

"Let him go, Char," I sigh, reaching and pulling her back into my side. She struggles against me before relaxing in my hold. 

"Fine," she pouts crossing her arms. I awe and press a kiss to her forehead causing her to sigh and wrap her arms back around me, nuzzling her head into my neck. "Mmmm," she hums as she gets comfortable, I smile pressing another kiss to her head. We continue to watch the movie and cuddle on her couch, not being interrupted by her siblings thankfully.

Spoke too soon.

"What's up Wratherheads? Today's would you wrather is would you rather not use your knees or not use your elbows for a full day?" Cooper says walking into the room with the camera. Cami, Fred, and Ollie not far behind.

"Ughh, really?" Charlotte groans. I chuckle and pull her closer, if possible, and rub her back.

"Don't worry about them Char, they aren't bothering us," I say to her as the four continue talking on their live stream. She nods and turns her attention back to the screen.

"Oops, sorry Y/n and Charlotte," Ollie says as he falls onto us, having not been bending his knees. I'm guessing that's what their fans, the Wratherheads, decided on, making Charlotte and I jump up from the shock.

"Seriously??" Charlotte yells, "Why couldn't you guys film in the garage? Can't you see we were trying to relax??" She yells walking towards them. This time they jump back from the shock.

"Okay, Char. Leave them alone it was an accident," I say, putting my hand on her shoulder. She shrugs me off and turns around to face me.

"No Y/n, they always ruin our dates. We never get to hang out without getting interrupted anymore. I hate it," she says on the verge of tears.

"Ohh baby," I say walking over to her and pulling her into my arms causing her to cry into my chest. I rub my hand up and down her back whispering calming words into her ear trying to calm her down.

 "Umm, we're gonna go," Cami whispers, I nod and smile sadly at them, as they all walk out.

"Char, what's got you so worked up? You never get this worked up over them interrupting us. I honestly find it kinda funny. Being an only child I never got to experience having siblings before but your family makes up for that. I love you Char, and yes spending time alone together is nice, but I also enjoy being with you and you're family too. They made you who you are today, and I thank them for that. Don't let them get to you this much. I hate seeing you so upset baby," I say laying my head on top of her.

"Y-You love me?" she asks pulling away slightly, tears still falling down her cheeks. but still keeping her arms around my neck. I move mine to her waist and nod, a smile forming.

"Yeah, I do. I love you, Charlotte Wrather," I say, she matches my smile and leans up to kiss me. I close my eyes and lean in to meet her halfway.

"Back up Y/l/n," We jump apart. 

"Sorry, ma'am," I say, taking even more steps away from Charlotte as her mother comes into the room, glaring at me. I shrink back into myself. I can hear Charlotte trying to hold back a laugh. I don't get scared easily but that woman definitely scares me.

"I'm kidding Y/n," Her mother says laughs, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Why don't you stay for dinner? There's always room for one more," She says, I glance over to Charlotte to see her subtly nodding her head. I turn back to her mom.

"Of course, I'd be glad to Ms. Wrather," I say, smiling widely, she nods and turns heading back into the kitchen, to finish cooking I'm assuming.

"So...," I turn and see Charlotte with a smirk on her face. I look at her confused. "Where were we?" she asks, slowly walking towards me. I match her smirk and walk towards her meeting her halfway, wrapping my arms around her waist. We lean towards each other only to be forced apart. This time by Ollie running between us tangled in rope.

"Seriously?!?" Charlotte yells. I chuckle and walk towards her wrapping her in a hug. "It's fine babe, calm down." I say, she immediately relaxes in my hold.

"Awww, you guys are so goals," Cami squeals. I look and see her and Cooper standing by the door with the camera in hand. "And you are officially the Wratherheads OTP," Cooper says as he read the comments from his phone. I go to respond but am cut off by Jenna, their mom, calling for us saying dinner's ready. The three walk into the kitchen, leaving Charlotte and I.

"Ughh, I just want my kiss," Charlotte pouts, I smile and reach out for her hand taking it in mine. 

"Later Princess, promise," I wink causing her to blush but follow me into the kitchen.

Dinner went by without much excitement, aside from the banter between Jenna and Fred, which is actually pretty funny honestly. Once dinner had ended the family had decided on watching a movie. They let Ollie choose, but I didn't pay much attention to what it was. I was more focused on the beauty in my arms. 

Charlotte and I were laying on the loveseat, her leaning back onto me from her seat between my legs my arms wrapped around her waist with hers resting on mine. While the others were spread out on the floor and the other couch. 

"I love you too by the way," she whispers partway through the movie. I look at her confused. "I never said it back earlier. We were kinda interrupted before I could," She explains seeing my confused look. I smile and look at her family quickly to see them all engrossed in the movie. She gives me a confused look before I cup her face in both my hands and place a kiss on her lips. She gasps but melts into the kiss, eagerly kissing me back. 

"God, I love you," I whisper as we part for air. She smiles and gives me a quick peck.

"I love you too baby," she whispers back.

"Awwwwww," we both look over to see her family watching us with happy looks on their faces.

"Y/n..." Jenna says dragging out my name, I'm about to jump up and apologize, but she holds up her hand stopping me, causing me to return to my previous position behind Charlotte on the chair. "Thank you Y/n. You make Charlotte happy and that's all I could ever want as a mom is for my kids to find someone who makes them as happy as you do for Charlotte. So thank you Y/n. Plus these guys talk about you all the time." She gestures to her other three children causing them to blush but nod. 

"Yea no one else will dance with me," Cami says.

"Or play hockey with me," Cooper adds.

"Or.. ehh I got nothing. I just think you're fun to hang with." Ollie says causing us all to laugh.

"You not only make Charlotte happy but you make all of us happy too. So thank you Y/n. For everything." Jenna finishes. I sniffle to hold back my tears, causing them all to awe, while Charlotte cups my cheeks and presses a kiss to my forehead. I place my hands over hers and look up softly into her eyes, that are closed. I hear a click making us pull away. Cami has her phone in her hand and a shy smile on her face.

"Send it to me," Charlotte and I both say, causing us all to laugh again, Cami nodding before typing on her phone.

"I love you guys too, I never had any siblings growing up, and my parents were always working. You guys give me the chance to know what a real family feels like. So no, you shouldn't be thanking me. I should be thanking you. You guys have changed my life more than you know. I know I've only known you guys for a few months since I met Charlotte and we started dating. But you guys are the family I never had. So thank you, for making me feel like I belong somewhere." I say, my tears finally falling. They awe and jump up running over to Charlotte and I trapping us in a group hug. We all laugh and break away.

"We love you too Y/n," They all say, Charlotte included. 

"I love you all too, Especially you," I whisper the last part in Charlotte's ear, pressing a kiss to her head. She smiles leaning into my touch. We all sit back and continue to watch the rest of the movie together. Eventually, all of us fall asleep, happy and with the people we love.