"I should have voiced my feelings,": Emily Prentiss

Re-upload. I wasn't happy with the first draft.

Y/n POV

"Hey, wifey just got here. She doesn't look too happy," Aaron says poking his head in my office door. I jump up from my desk and peak through the blinds to see my wife with a glare on her face storming her way towards me.

"Thanks for the heads up," I sigh, Aaron laughs and makes his way out of the door.

She storms into my office and slams the door behind her as she stares at me. I slowly back up towards the wall not knowing what I did wrong.

"Hi honey," I say, slightly scared.

"Don't 'hi honey' me. Where the hell were you last night?" 

"I-I just wanted to finish my c-case files so we can have the weekend to ourselves. S-Strauss said we had the weekend off and I w-wanted to surprise you with a weekend away." I stutter

"Aww really?" I slowly nod my head, "I'm sorry, it's just I've been so stressed lately with the cases and I only get to really see you at home so when you were gone I guess I hit my breaking point and all my emotions spilled over." I immediately move forward and pull her into my arms. 

"I'm sorry Em, I had no idea." I say pressing kiss to her head and holding her close to me. I feel her relax as she melts into my hold. We stand there for a few minutes just holding onto each other.

"No, I should have voiced my feelings, I'm sorry." she says, laying her head on my chest. I glance down and see her closing her eyes.

"Don't be, it's okay. I know you have trouble sharing and that's okay. I'm here for whenever you are ready to talk." I press another kiss to her head and continue to hold onto her.

"Hey, we have a- oh I'm sorry am I interrupting?" I look up and see JJ standing at the door. I send her a small smile and shake my head. 

"We'll be right there Jayge" She nods and leaves closing the door behind her. I slowly pull back from Emily and look into her eyes. "You okay?" She slowly nods. I lean down and give her a quick kiss before releasing her and walking towards the door. I jump as she grabs my hand and pulls me back in for another kiss, this one longer. I place my hands on her waist to steady myself.

"That's for leaving me alone last night," She says as we break for air before walking out the door. I stand there in shock trying to catch my breath. 

How did I get so lucky with her?

Sorry I made it shorter. New imagines coming soon!!