[Chapter 2] Kill The Darkness

Y/N is seen on the rooftops of the empire which glows bright with lights that hide the corruption and pain, Gritting his teeth Y/N glowers at all the despicable acts that take place behind the curtains of light, Noise and greed.

Y/N: I swear to you mother I will end it all even i-

His Mumbling was cut off by what sounded like a squealing toddler.

???: DAMN THAT RACK! NO WAIT! BETTER YET DAMN THAT GIRL!

Y/N looks around and spots a young brown haired male who is making all the noise, He was instantly able to tell what happened. He shook his head but then proceeded follow the young man as he grumbled to himself about his misfortunes "Oh....nobody back at the village was ever this mean." Y/N finally understood the situation. 

Y/N: Ah he must be new...I should help him.

As the brown haired male stopped and sat at the side of a bridge Y/N began to approach but stopped himself as he seen a carriage stop in front of the boy.

A girl with blonde hair stepped out of the carriage and into the boys direct line of sight.

???: Excuse me?

The boys looks up confused.

???: If you need a place to rest your head tonight your free to come with me.

She said with an "Innocent" smile on her face.

 The first thought that entered Y/N's head was " It's a noble I should go with to make sure my theory is correct"

Y/N jumped down from the top of a rooftop and landed softly into an ally way before making his way out to the main street towards the girl.

Y/N: (Thought) All I got to do is act like I don't know what im doing or where I am.....I already looked ruffed up so I look the part.

He walked into the girl "accidently" and fell over and landed on him ass.

???: Oh!

She turns around with a dark glare but it faded quickly as all she saw was a young boy clutching his bum in pain.

???: Are you ok?

Y/N: (Thought) Gotcha! (Outloud) Emm yes ma'am I just don't know where I am.

He said as he feigned looking confused.

??? Smiled and offered him and hand, Which he took hesitantly.

???: Don't worry I won't hurt you, How about you come along with me and this other gentlemen here?

The male with brown hair was about to protest but was cut off by the girl being flanked by both her guards.

Guard :You really should accept her offer young men. 

The other guard hummed in agreement.

Brown haired male: Emmm ok.

Y/N: I-I guess it couldn't hurt to get some rest and then try to get home.

???Smile grew much more sinister before it was hidden quickly, But not quickly enough as Y/N saw it and it confirmed his suspicions.

Timeskip+

Y/N was sitting in a dimly lit room whilst looking over his cloak to make sure it's still in good condition.

Y/N:( Thoughts) I know it can't rip or tear (   :]    ) because of it's ability which I still don't understand, All i do know is that crescent rose is apart of it.