[Chapter 7] Kill your father.

Y/N: YOU!

Y/N can be seen confronting the man that turned his life into hell.

Tai: Huh? Ohhh Little Y/N has finally come back hmm.

Tai can be seen smirking as he brings his hands up into a stance ready to fight his son.

Y/N: You, I'm going to....I'm ...I'm going to

Tai starts walking closer to Y/N

Tai: What are YOU! Going to do against me!? Your weak Just like your pathetic mother now come here son let me make some use of you for once and just die!

Y/N summons Crescent Rose, as his cloak floats up and he grows...bigger, his muscle expanding and he gains a few Inches of height in mere seconds..

Not only that but his weapon Crescent Rose elongates into a much deadly configuration with sharp jagged ends.

Tai: What the..

Y/N's head suddenly springs up and you can see a massive, Dark grin on the boys face as blood seeps out his nose...And his eyes Alight in brilliant silver flames

Y/N: YOU! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

He shouts at his father in glee, in a flash he's right in front of Tai who barely  has time to react to the monstrous weapon that has now made contact with his gauntlets. Y/N swings again this time harder, Then again even harder, Then again again and again as Tai struggles to stay up right.

Y/N: JUST DIE! DIE LIKE THE PIG YOU ARE!

He launches the most powerful slash yet, It breaks past Tai's defense and heads straight for his chest but. It's suddenly stopped in It's tracks from another blade....Protruding from his father chest, From that blade black marking seem to take over Tai's body as he drops dead and Y/N stands in shock as Akame walks over the dead body.

Y/N: Why....? Why whywhywhywhywhywhyWHY!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME?!

Akame walks up to him and grabs his face looking up right into his eyes.

Akame: I could not let you kill your own blood, I could not let you live with the guilt of having to kill him because of the corruption of this empire..

He breaks down crying. As she lays his head on her shoulder in a hug his body starts to shrink back to normal once again and he passes out. She lowers herself and him onto to ground and lays there with him comfortable with the silence.

Her time of peace was disturbed as the rest caught up with her and asked questions.

Bulat: Was...Was that form his trumpcard.

Akame just nodded her head as she soothes Y/N

Lubbock: Jesus fucking christ,

Mine: So barbaric

Tatsumi: Is he ok.

Akame: No, Most likely not.

Leone: Well, He will probably be mad at you for this.

Akame: I much rather that then letting him deal with the guilt in the future.

Bulat: Yes that's for the best, He will get over it I'm sure....Now lets get him back and it's ok Akame I can carry him.

As he reaches out she pulls back and shields Y/N.

Akame: NO!...No It's fine.

Bulat puts up his hands.

Bulat: What ever you say, But lets get going boss is waiting.