[Chapter 4] Kill the Authority Part 2

Seconds later

Y/N watches as Leone runs away before being quickly stopped and brought  back by the lady's...... extending prosthetic arm?

Woman: It isn't good to enjoy fighting so much, You better kick that habit Leone!

Leone: Ok ok! Stop choking me!

Woman: Hmm Who are these young men......and why is the one in red staring at my arm.

Before she could react Y/N sped over with stars in his eyes as he grabbed  onto her arm and started inspecting it.

Y/N: OHISTHATAPROSTHETICARM!HOWDIDYOUGETITWHYDIDYOUGETIT!WHATISITMADEOUTOF?

Akame stood up and grabbed onto Y/N and pulled him into a seat next to her.

Akame: He's joining, He's good with a scythe and a sniper.

Leone got up and rubbed her neck.

Leone: Which is convenient as his weapon is both. It's an unknown Teigu. What do you think boss

Boss: Boy?

Y/N looked over to her from beside Akame.

Y/N: Yes?

Boss: What exactly does your Teigu do?

Y/N: Teigu?

Boss: Ah, I see....Well a Teigu is a rare weapon that has special abilitys and binds to it's user.

Y/N gazed down at his cloak and thought over what his mother said that day.

Flashback

Summer: Listen to me Y/N I need to you to listen to me, I'm going to give you something very special ok...When I put my cloak on you I want you to imagine yourself on the other side of this canyon can you do that for me, My little Gem?

End

Y/N: I don't know all of it but It was a gift my mother gave me before....

Leone walked up behind Y/N and ruffled his hair.

Leone: It's ok...

Y/N: All i know is that I can tansform into petals and summon crescent rose.

Boss looked at Leone for a second.

Leone: It's his scythe.

White haired woman nodded and turned back to Y/N

Y/N: I'm sure it can do more but I don't  care about that, All I care about is getting rid of all corrupted souls.

Leone: Y/N...What we do isn't ri-

Najenda put her hand up to stop Leone.

Najenda: You boys go back to the base we will meet up with you in a while.

Y/N/ Tatsumi: Ight/ ok...

When the two left she turned to her companions.

Najenda: Leone spare him that philosophy because he is the only innocent one because he's the only one that truly believes what he is doing is the right thing Anyway Akame gather the others I want a report.

Akame nodded.

Timeskip

  Y/N and all the others were standing in front of Najenda.

Najenda: Before we start, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Najenda: Could you head to the capital and spy on a family which has been reported to be smuggling slaves and if you find it to be true deal with it.

Y/N nodded and grabbed the map she held out to him.

Once he left Mine turned to her boss.

Mine: Boss are you sure its wise to send the child out already?

Najenda: Yes mine I believe he could easily deal with it.....also he's taller then you.

Mine: ACK

Najenda: Anyway Tatsumi 

Tatsumi: Yes?

 Najenda: Our job is to kill off the evil in the empire.

Tatsumi: But just killing bad guys won't change anything!

Najenda: Exactly we are part of the revolution, We do the killing to make it easier.

Tatsumi's face brighten up as he fist pumped the air.

Tatsumi: So your like super assassins for good and Justice!

Everybody laughed.

Najenda: No Tatsumi there is nothing right about what we do, We're killers we know where we will end up but it's the bet of the two evils....It's why I didn't want Y/N to hear this.

Tatsumi looked around confused.

Tatsumi: Why?

Najenda: Because he's the only one that truly believes he's doing the right thing.

Tatsumi: Right....If I'm to join I will be compensated right?

Najenda: Correct.

Tatsumi: Well I have nothing to lose and this will help my village.

Najenda: Good, Tomorrow when Y/N gets back you, Akame and him will be training together.