Requested by @alexalucas24- Dean Portman

alexalucas24

~~ Alexa's POV ~~

Tears ran down my face as me and Dean stood in my room having an argument.

" Alexa I never said that! I swear to god and back" Dean said throwing his hands up in the air.

" How do I know that Dean" I said between sobs

" Because you should trust me" He said frustrated

" Trust you! Trust you! You've cheated on me before and I forgave you!" I sobbed back wiping my tears as they fell down my face.

" And I regret it! I do! I swear this time I didn't cheat! I was in Chicago with my dad!" He said back.

" I'm done Dean. I can't do this anymore! What right do you have to stand here and lie right to my face" I sobbed " get out!"

Dean said " baby please, I never cheated!"

" Dean please just go " I basically begged.

He sighed and walked to the door but stopped and said " Alexa. I swear to you I never cheated this time. I was in Chicago" before walking out and leaving my house.

~~~ 2 weeks later ~~~~

It was the day of Team Iceland vs Team USA (  The Ducks)  game. I was going to cheer on my friends on the ducks and Gunner who is my childhood best friend.

When I got there the ducks weren't there yet and Gunner was.

I walked over to him and he said " Alexa how you been " giving me a hug

~~~~~ Dean's POV ~~~~~

I walked in the area already upset as it is then saw Alexa hugging Gunner really killed my mood. I was upset now I'm angry. No body touches her but me.

~~~~ Alexa's POV ~~~~

" Your outta the game" the ref said to Dean escorting him off the Ice. He was fumming. I could tell. I gotta go calm him down.

I walked quickly too the locker room and could hear punching coming from the room. He was livid.

I walked In and he didn't notice me. When he was resting for a second I said softly " Dean" placing a hand on his shoulder.

He turned to look at me and said " Alexa".

I just hugged him. When he's this angry a hug normally calmed him right doing.

He instantly hugged back. He was trying to calm himself down. I mumbled " just breath. You'll be ok".

He did his breathing exercises and soon he was calm as we stood there hugging.

Dean's anger was an issue as well. Soon I felt tears on my shoulder

I looked up and he said " please don't go. These two weeks without you have been absolute hell".

I went to go speak when he said " I have proof I was in Chicago. I have photos from the wedding. Please let me show you".

He grabbed his phone and showed me. It was in Chicago as the background was his father's backyard as I've been there before.

" I'm sorry." I spoke looking up at him wiping his tears.

" Please say we are back together" he begged.

I nodded yes hugging him.

He saw people coming in and he coughed putting his enforcer act up again. I smiled at that.

" Cuties" the team teased. I blushed and Dean just laughed. This is gonna be a good day.