Requested By @immystoney

Plot: They meet at the movies

Introduction: Hi I'm Imogen Portman. I'm Dean Portman's twin sister. I'm the best player on the hawks while Dean play's for the Ducks. I'm 14 and interested in our curly haired bean Lester Averman

( Imogen's POV)

" Goal" I scream as I get yet another goal on Mason our team Goalie. Coach Reilly said " Okay practice is over. Good work. Rest up. Our Games against the Ducks is tomorrow". We all skate over to the side to get off the ice when he Coach Reilly calls me, Lily and Charlotte over to him. We skated over and Coach Reilly said " Girls I need you too make the guys ease up. they are too hard on themselves. Make them go to a movie with you". I said " Yes coach" along with Lily while Charlotte said " Yes dad". That's right Charlotte is the daughter of our coach. 

We all skated over to the side and we got changed really fast. I got changed into :

while Charlotte and Lily changed into 

( Charlotte is the white dress girl and Lily is the girl in the black dress)

We all leave our stuff in the change room since no other girls go in here. We walk out and Coach said " Okay Guys movie time". We all walked out and said " Okay what movie are we gonna watch". Me, Charlotte and Lily all said " How about Everything Everything". All the guys groaned and said " How about IT". We looked at them and said " If one of you would like mesitting in your lap then sure". All the guys gave me winks and said " Yeah sure" except Blake and Noel who where Charlotte and Lily's boyfriends 

I said to Lily and Charlotte and Spanish "Cuan estupidos pueden ser". ( How stupid can they be) They both laughed at me before saying "muy estúpido". ( Very stupid) 

They all looked at us weird and said " what the hell did you just say". We just laughed at them before running down the street and into the movies bumping into 3 boys. 2 I didn't recognize and one was my brother Dean. We all said at the same time " alerta chico caliente". ( Hot Boy Alert)  

The hawk guys came in and Blake Larrson Charlotte's boyfriend helped her up and said " Are you alright babe". She said " Yeah I'm fine" while Noel Stevens helps up Lily and the red head from the other boys helped me up. I said " Thanks". He said " No problem I'm Lester Averman but I go by Averman". I smiled and said " Imogene Portman". Right as I said "Portman" Dean glared at me. 

I said to him "  lo que no puedo esconder para siempre y él ya lo sabe así que descanse". ( what I can't hide forever and he already knows so give it a rest) 

Dean said " No se suponía que nadie supiera Imogene por alguna razón. No se supone que estés en el equipo de halcones. Se supone que eres un pato desde que te mudaste con nosotros y ya no vives con papá". ( Imogene no one was supposed to know for a reason. Your not supposed to be on the hawks team. Your supposed to be a duck since you moved in with us and you don't live with dad anymore)

i just rolled my eyes and took off with the others too see the movie. We headed to the conveyance stand and we got popcorn and drinks and Blake bought Charlotte her popcorn and drink, Noel bought Lily's and both gave up a fight but finally caved in when they said " They where buying it end of discussion". I laughed then right as I was about to pay for mine Averman said " I got it" and paid for it. 

I said " you didn't have to do that you know". He said " I wanted too plus I work here and I start soon so why not spend that time with a very pretty girl". I thanked him and blushed too. Soon we all headed into the movie but Averman since he had to work. When the movie was about to start he said " Please turn off any devices but medical ones now. The movie will start momentarily".  He spotted me and sent a wink in my direction. I smiled and blushed. 

Half way threw the movie I really had to use the washroom. I quickly got up after telling the girls where I was going and then ran to use the bathroom. After I did all I heard was " Imogene". I turned and saw Averman. He said " Can I get your number". I smiled and gave it to him. He texted hi. I smiled and got back to the theater after saving his number. I smiled and knew this was gonna be more then just a friendship.

Afterwards we all went to the arcade and Averman won me a teddy bear before walking me home. I fell asleep with Averman on my mind and found out that kid with them who was super cute was named Charlie Conway. WAIT do I like Averman and Charlie??

( Teddy Bear from Averman)