" What Ya Say" - Charlie Conway

Introduction:

Lead Female: Hi, I'm Amada Banks. I'm Adams younger sister. I'm 15 years old. My birthday is in 4 days

Lead Male: Hi, I'm Charlie Conway. I'm 16 years old and best friends with Adam.

--------------------------

( Amanda's POV)

I'm so happy my boyfriend Gunner is comes home for the first time in 3 months due to him going home to Iceland to see how family. When I got to my house Gunner' s car was in the drive way. I walked up the driveway with a smile on my face and took my keys out of my purse and unlocked the door. I opened it and my face dropped. Gunner had my best friend Lola pinned against the wall kissing her while Lola was kissing right back.

Tears slid down my face and I spoke the only things that would come out " I'm sorry I'm not good enough". They pull apart and they both looked shocked to see me. Gunner let Lola go and he said " It's not what it looks like". I just said while my heart broke even more " Get out". He said " Amanda please let me explain". I just nodded my head no before saying " Leave before I do something I regret".

They just grabbed all there stuff and ran out of my house shutting the door behind me. I don't believe it. We have been together for almost a year and he does this with my best friend. I was so upset I ran down the street to Charlie's place knowing he was probably with my brother Adam and Sophia Adam's girlfriend. When I got there I called Charlie and he let me in the building. I ran up the stairs to his floor before knocking.

Charlie opened it smiling. When he saw my tear stained face all he did was open his arms and I went into them giving him a hug and started crying on his shoulder even harder then I already was.

He hugged back and said " What happened Amanda". I said between sobs " Gunner. He cheated on me with Lola". He just said " Come in we can talk in private". I pulled away and wiped the tears off my face. I walked in and he shut the door after. Adam and Rose came out and Adam didn't like seeing me upset.

" Amanda what happened" concerned. Charlie just hugged me again and said " 2 words. Gunner Cheated". Adam was angry. Actually that's an understatement. Adam was pissed. Rose even had to hug him and take him out of the room before he did something he regreted.

Charlie said " you look freezing since your sweaters soaking wet. We should get you another one". I just nodded and kept wiping my tears off my face as he went upstairs and came back with one of his sweaters. He said " Take that off. Wear this one for now". I quickly took off my wet sweater and put on Charlie's captain hoodie which has his Conway and 96 on the back.

He said running my back " Come on let's go sit on the couch and eat ice cream while you tell me what happened". We walked over to the couch and sat down before Sophia, Adam and Charlie came in with 4 tubs of Ben and Jerry's Ice- Cream and 4 spoons. Sophia sat next to Adam on the love seat while Charlie sat on the arm of the one person chair and handed me a tub of Cookie's and Cream and a spoon.

I opened it and took a bite before Charlie said " Okay what happened Amnda". I said crying almost the whole time " I was so happy that Gunner was coming home for the first time in 3 months due to him going to see his family then going on vacation with them. When I got home Gunner's car was in the drive way. I walked up the driveway took my keys and unlocked the door. I opened it and Gunner had Lola pinned against the wall kissing her and Lola was kissing right back. When he noticed I was there he tried to get me to let him explain and then both left after I said no. What hurt was that it was Lola".

Charlie took my ice cream from me and put it on the table and his as well before he pulled me into a hug. Tears streamed down my face when all I heard was " He's an Idiot and doesn't realize what he just lost. I love you and that's all that matters". I smiled into his chest and said " I love you too Charlie". He looked me in the eyes and said " I know this might be a bad time to ask but will you be my girlfriend" with pure hope in them. I laughed and said " Yes Charlie" before kissing his lips.

Soon everyone ended up watching " The Book Theif". I was cuddled up to Charlie the whole time as he rubbed my back. He was super cuddly that I even ended up falling asleep.

--------- Later that night around 11------

( 3rd Person)

Later that night Mrs. Conway, Mr. Banks and Ms. Davenport all walked in to fond the children asleep after they weren't answering their phones.

The parents smiled and Ms. Davenport said " we should let them sleep. They do have a game tomorrow".

The parents took a couple photos before they all headed home.

------------ In the Morning -----------

( Amanda's POV)

Clicks and giggles were heard. " Go away. I'm trying to sleep" she mummbled cuddling closer to Charlie.

" We knew it" both Connie and Julie screamed scaring all four awake. They all glared at them.

" sorry" they said smiling.

Charlie still had his arms around Amanda and said with his head on her shoulder from behind " morning baby" before kissing her cheek.

She smiled and everything happened for the best and she knew Charlie wouldn't cheat. She did like Gunner but not as much as she liked Charlie.