Autoshop Girl

~~ Jesse Halls POV ~~

" Bro I'm at Dave's Garage now getting my car fixed. The brakes are getting done and an oil change" I explained to my brother Terri who was wondering why I'm not at home yet.

" Well good luck with that bye" before he hung up.

I started doing something on my phone when the door opened and the bell went off.

I looked up and the mechanic walked out and over to the most beautiful girl I ever saw. Long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

She said " I'm sorry I'm late dad. I got held up in traffic".

He said " well then Rosie you can take the 1965 Blue Mustang on the hoist. Brake and Oil change also check the tires and lug nuts".

Wait that's my car. I watched her put her stuff down and put her hair up before walking over and lifting the hoist up.

Damn that girl works fast. She had the oils change done in 5 minutes and the brakes done in 10.

She walked over to me before saying " Are you owner of the 1965 Blue Mustang".

I said " yes I am is it finished".

She said " yes come into the office and we can get you checked out".

We walked into the office and she did something on the computer and I saw a ring on her finger. Wait is she married? She looks only 19 at most.

Soon I heard a ding before Dean walked in.

He just said " Hey Jesse man what you doing here".

I heard " well he's just finishing up and gonna pay Dean".

He looked over and his eyes softened and a smile formed on his lips.

He said " That's right your working today. So how is my beautiful Fiancée".

She said " amazing but let me just finish up checking out Jesse okay".

He nodded and soon I paid before Blaire said " Dean sweetie my friend Mia is going with me for lunch. Would you and Jesse like to come".

Dean said " yeah why not" even giving me an option.

Mia. Why have I heard that name before. Well when she showed up man was she stunning. God I think love at first sight