Charlie Conway - The one

A/N: this is a one where Lynn the main girl is in a girl band and are very popular and Charlie is a fan.  Short but sweet

( Lynn's POV)

" Guys you gotta be kidding me. We are doing our new one tonight. That's supposed to be the one for the tour" I said to my bandmates April, Skylar, Connie and Julie. 

" okay first song is Finding Neverland and that's the solo done by Lynn today"  our Manager Tyson Black told us.

Our band was called " Young Spirit" and that was our opening song since it made everyone calm before the concert because it brings childhood dreams.

I walked out on stage and said " hey guys".

Everyone started clapping  and I then said " I'm Lynn and I'm the one singing finding Neverland tonight for you. If you know the words sing along with me".

~~~ skips some verses~~~~

I sang " We can sail away tonight on a sea of normal nights we can navigate the stars to bring us back home a place so far away and every wish is our command".

Right as I said that my eyes locked with a boy about 4 rows away and I smiled at him before kept singing and the rest of the girls joined in. 

As the rest of the concert went on it came down to our final songs . I said " As you all know we have a new song we released with Shawn Mendes himself so please welcome him on stage to sing Life of the party with us".

He walked on and we sang but my eyes still connected with the one boy. I looked away and the next thing I knew he was gone.