Darcy Lewis X Reader

If your wondering why I'm making all the FLUFFS it's because I'm in a good mood and am probably gonna make this book never ending 🙄🖐🏻 anygay, enjoy. Also y/f/s means your fav show and y/n/n means ur nickname.

"Hey babe I'm home!" I shouted from downstairs. "Hey babe." She says, running down the steps to hug me. I had been gone on a trip for work for the weekend. I set my stuff down and hugged her tightly. "Ugh I missed you." She says as her hands wrap around my neck. She pulls away and kisses me. "I missed you to Darcy." We walk upstairs so I can change into some comfy clothes, consisting of a loose t-shirt and some sweats and putting my hair up and a half down half up bun. "What are you making?" I ask as I come downstairs. "Some noodles with chicken. Sound good?" She shouts from the kitchen. I walk in there and wrap my arms around her waist. Still facing the stove, she leans her head into my shoulder. "Yes my love." I whisper as I kiss the top of her head. I walk back into the livingroom and turn on y/f/s. As I wait for dinner to be done, I pull out my phone and see if my boss wants me to do anything else. Valentines day was tomorrow so I hoped not. I texted him, waiting for a reply. "Y/n/n the foods ready." She shouts from the kitchen. I go and set the table and sit down. She makes two plates and sits next to me. Taking her hand in mine I kiss it. "I love you Darc." I say as I start to dig into my food. "I love you too Y/n." She says doing the same. We finish eating about 10 minutes later. "Let's go get ready for bed." I suggest. She nods and wraps her arm around my waist, leaning her head on my shoulder as we walked up the stairs. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth while she makes the bed. I crawl in bed next to her and turn on the T.V.
I pull her closer to me by her waist and nuzzle my face into her neck and shoulders. I move her hair out of the way and kiss all over her neck. "I love you so so much, thank you for everything that you do for me." I say as I rest my head in her hair. She flips over and puts one leg over my own. "I love you too." She says whilst cupping my face. I pull her in by her hair and kiss her passionately, my tongue darting around her mouth. Her hands find their way into my hair as she pulls me impossibly closer. I pull away and kiss her nose. Interlacing our fingers I turn off the lights with my powers and fall asleep.