Wanda Maximoff x Reader

A/n: we need a fluff after all that angst n shit bro. Anygay love you my little devil spawns, get some sleep! The reader doesnt know Wanda is a witch,and its EMO Wanda lol.
Wanda is just staying over for a few days.

As I opened my eyes, I quickly shut them again, as the sunlight had poured into my room. I squint my eyes open, attempting to get them used to the bright light.

"Mm." I groan as a wave of pain hits my abdomen. I look and over and see my girlfriend, still asleep. Then I stripped out of the duvet and walked to the bathroom. "Ugh." I groan audibly. I had started my period.

That's when another nerve-wracking pain hit my abdomen. I quickly got everything I need done and went and laid back down. The bed shifting once more, awoke Wanda. "Hey baby, what's wrong love?" She asks, seeing me holding my pelvis. I couldn't talk, the pain was so bad.

"Period?" She asks. I nod, keeping my eyes shut. She sighs and scoots closer. "Come here sweetheart." She whispers, opening her arms. I climb into her warm embrace. She strokes my hair and holds her hand over my abdomen. "Shh princess, try to sleep now." She husked.

I closed my eyes and layed my head in the crook of her neck. "You don't have a heating pad baby?" She asked. I shook my head no. All of a sudden I felt a weird sensation on the area where her hand was, a sense of relief. I sighed in content, not bothering to ask what was happening.

Soon enough, the pain was almost gone, therefore letting me finally go back to sleep.

○●○●○●○
I awoke, still wrapped in Wanda's arms. Listening, I heard her breathing. It was slow and heavy. Her heartbeat against my back was slow as well. I'm going to assume she is asleep.

Her head was nestled into the back of my neck, hiding itself in my hair. Gently, I peeled her arms from around me, allowing me to get up and check the time. "10:38" I whisper to myself.

"Hey princess, you feelingbetter?" Asks Wandain her thick Sokovian accent. I always loved that about her. "Yea I am, thank you." I whisper as I climb back into bed.

"No problem sweetheart." She answers as she sits up. I crawl in between her legs, laying my head on her chest. She wraps her arms around me and rests her head against the back of the bed.

"Wands, I-I love you." I whisper. Neither of us had said it yet. We have been dating for 3 in a half months. I really hope I don't screw everyth- "I love you Y/n." She whispers as she rests her head on my shoulder. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you want to go get something to eat princess?" She asks. I nod and she crawls out from behind me. She picks me up and Carrie's me downstairs to the couch and gently places me on the end closest to the kitchen. "I'm gonna make food, you rest." She whispers before kissing my forehead.

Not too long after she comes back with a plate of chocolate pancakes. It's like she read my mind. This is exactly what I wanted. "Thank you baby." I whisper. She sits beside of me and eats her share of the food. "Lay your head down in my lap." She whispers as she edges my head toward her lap.

"We are gonna watch a movie, what movie do you want?" She asks. "Cruella please." I ask, seeing as the movie was brand new. She turns it on and flips the kickstand up. She strokes my hair as the movie plays.

About 30 minutes into the movie, another wave of pain hits my abdomen, almost instantly bringing tears to my eyes. My hands immediately go down to my pelvis. "Hey princess, what's wrong? Is it hurting again?" She asks, her Sokovian accent shining through her words.

"Yea baby." I breathe out. She sighs, like she is mentally battling herself. "Hey y/n, sit up for a sec sweetie." She asks, while guiding my body to sit up. "I have something I want to show, and I don't want you to freak out okay?" She questions. I nod.

Red... magic? Begins to swirl at her fingertips. "Wh-what is that?" I ask, more curious than scared. "Y/n, I'm a witch, and an Avenger." She says. I smile at her. "That's so cool baby!" I yell.

Her face beams, realizing I wasnt scared of her. "You're not scared?" She asks. I shake my head no. "Alright well you're gonna feel a tingling sensation but it's not gonna hurt okay baby?" She says. I nod and her hands find their way to my abdomen. Slowly, the pain starts to wear away. "Baby... I- thank you." I say. She wraps her arms around me.

"Anything for my princess."