Hela Odinson x Reader

A/n : hey my girls gays and theys! a friend requested this, they wanted smut, but I'm not that used to using Hela so I'm just going for fluff. Next tim I write abt her it will be a smut. Also, Hela is good in this and is staying with Thor in the avengers compound. Anygay, love yall, remember to drink water and get  plenty of sleep even though I don't do that myself. Enjoy my little devil spawns🏳️‍🌈🧍‍♀️

Having been jolted awake at 4 in the morning to Thor and his sister, messing around outside, I angrily walked downstairs. I already knew their whereabouts so I swiftly walked to the massive backyard and was greeted by an angry Thor and a smug looking Hela.

They still hadn't noticed me as I walked out on to the scorched grass. "Children please!" I shouted from the ground. I wasnt very intimidating compared to their large frames. Hela, was much taller than me. Thor was muscular and tall as well.

Finally, they stopped their antics and looked down upon my presence. "Thor, I love you dearly buddy. But damn! It's 4 in the morning! Most people don't start getting up til 6:30!" I continue to shout as they both lower to the ground.

"My dearest apologies for waking you Lady Y/n, my sister-" He glares at her. "Decided she wanted to see who was more powerful." I look over at her to see a smirk settled upon her lips.

"And of course, brother, we all know who it is." She smiles victoriously. I can't help but laugh, causing Thor to stare at me. She smirked at me before walking away to get into some comfy clothing, leaving her attire behind.

I find myself blushing as she puts her clothes on in the living area, not caring who saw. She noticed me staring at her and the smirk returned to her face.

~~~~time skip, 30 minutes later
Hela was sitting on the couch, watching a movie while I decided to hang out in the kitchen, trying to find something to eat since I couldn't go back to sleep.

"Hey Y/n?" Hela asks from the lounge. "Yes Hela?" I question. She never really talked to me before so she probably just wants something from the kitchen. "Come here." I was taken aback by her request but followed nonetheless.

I walked into the living area where she was watching a movie. "Sit down." She pats next to her. I sit down, blushing profusely. "What do you need?" I ask, surely she didn't want me to just sit here. "I wanted company, and we don't really talk so..." I smile at her and sit back on the couch.

We were watching a horror movie from the looks of it. Who the hell watches horror movies at the ass-crack of dawn, I have no clue but, its Hela so only Gods know.

All of a sudden, the air gets kicked on and I'm freezing. I'm in shorts and a tank top so you could easily see my goosebumps. "Are you cold?" She asks, her arm slung over the back of the couch. I let out a small chuckle. "Oh uh yea.. I can just get a blanket." I state, going to get up but she grabs my wrist, pulling me back down against her. She was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with some grey sweatpants.

"Oh I uh..." I didn't know what to say, I was blushing aggressively, she was really pretty and even though I hadn't really talked to her that much, I had a minor crush on her. "Is this okay?" I smiled at her caring for my opinion. "Yeah it is." I was currently curled up beside of her, her arm around my shoulder as I leaned my head against her.

My entire body went warm as I continued to snuggle against her. I looked up at her whilst she continued to watch the horror movie. I found myself playing with her hand out of nervousness. It was really soft. She looked down at me and smiled. Today was one of her lounge days seeing as she didn't have her makeup on, her hair was slightly damp and frizzled from a shower and she had comfy attire on.

I gave her a smile back as she laid my head against her chest. A scary scene in the movie came up and I cuddled even closer against her out of fear. She let out an almost angelic laugh, causing me to blush even more. She took her free hand and wrapped it underneath of my chin, forcing me to look at her. I was sure she could see the blush spread so generously across my face as she scanned over it.

"Do I make you nervous?" She asks. I continue to stare at her beautiful face. "I- um y-yes." I wasn't sure how to answer that question. She pulled me in closer to where my lips were ghosting hers, her arm around my neck. "Good." She whispers before my she crashes my lips into hers. It was a slow, intimate kiss filled with passion and pent up emotions.

She pulls away in need of air, causing me to whine quietly at the loss of contact. "I like you alot." She whispers. "I like you too." I answer back, a smile smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

She grabs my leg and pulls me into her lap, my legs on either side of hers. My arms are resting on her shoulders whilst her hands rest against my thighs. She tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "Your gorgeous, y'know that?" She questions. I blush. She's never this soft and fluffy with anyone. "Thank you." I whisper. She pulls me closer and kisses me again, resting her forehead against mine.

"So will you go on a date with me?" She asks in a whisper. I smile widely. "Yes I will." I answer back. She smiles again before kissing my cheek and turning me around to where I was laying in her arms.

I let out a small yawn. "You can go back to sleep. I really am sorry for waking you." She says. I roll over to where I'm facing her and lay my head against her chest, curling my legs up to my stomach. She kisses my temple before pulling a blanket off the back of the couch and spreading it over us.

"I'll wake you in a little bit."