Way back home.

Author's POV

It's was a normal morning in LA. Beautiful and Fresh 🍃💦. Sunshine as beautiful. Birds chirping and few people on road going to their work places.

"Yaahh~~ wake up sleepy heads... I made the breakfast. " A voice said. "What is making you shout early in the morning hyung? I'm still not out of the strong alcohol. " Another voice said. "For your kind information, Oh Sehun, we have our flight tomorrow and we have still not done with our packing. " The elder one said. "But hyung weren't me and you were supposed to go next week? " Sehun asked. "Indeed, but we still need to wrap up! " The elder replied.

"Why are you both howling early in the morning? " A deep voice said. "Oh... Good morning to you too Taehyung. It's just Mark hyung disturbing my beautiful sleep. I need to look handsome for those human chicks. " Sehun replied. "How many times you have been explained that not to go around and fuck humans? They can die. " Taehyung said sitting on the chair waiting for the breakfast. "But Tae it was our graduation party~" Sehun whined.

"Well, never knew Alphas were this horny that they can't wait for their mates but expect their mates to be virgin. Good to know. " Another deep voice said, full of sarcasm. "Sorry Baekkie... It's just I couldn't control. " Sehun replied to the male omega. "You better be.... Anyways, Mark hyung, we'll be leaving for Seoul early morning. We will look forward for both of you to arrive early. And you *points to Sehun* come clean and without human scent following you. Who knows when and where we get to meet our mates. " Baekhyun said sternly.

"Of course hyung! Don't worry. I'll be my best" Sehun said with confidence. "That's the thing we fear the most. " The Beta replied.

"If you guys are done with your drama, can we start with our breakfast. " Taehyung asked with coldness in his each word.

They all started with their breakfast, Sehun and Baekhyun bickering as usual. Taehyung and Mark caring less.

Well, you see this is common among the brothers. Taehyung and Baekhyun were own brothers whereas Sehun was their step brother and Mark is their cousin. They all loved each other unconditionally. And both the Alphas along with the Beta, respects and loves their omega brother to death.

They were very young when Baekhyun, Sehun and Taehyung were sent to LA. Here they were completing their studies sidewise learning to adjust themselves among humans. Mark has been their backbone always. Being a Beta but still taming two psycho Alphas and a moody Omega was a great deal, but still he did it. He raised all three of his brothers very well. They youngers also love their hyung to death.

After being trained for twenty years the three of them were called back to their pack, so that they can fulfill their duty towards their pack. The Blood Moon pack, was a great pack. No one tries to attack them for two reasons. First- they are very kind and non harmful and secondly- due to the curse.

The Blood Moon Pack was very happy and living pack. Their Alpha was very kind hearted and powerful. On the same hand their Luna was no less. Their Luna was also an Alpha, so she was second in command and she also loved her pack unconditionally. Kim Tae joo and Kim Tae soo were young when they had their first child, Baekhyun. He was an Omega, and was blessed with beautiful and mesmerizing charms and powers. He was believed to have special blessing since he was a pure male omega.

When Baekhyun was three, his mother got pregnant again but there were complications.
Soon, the new Alpha of the pack was born. He was a cute when he was born but misfortune was on his way. The curse.

Taehyung's mother died after two months of giving birth to him. Pack faced a lot of problems. Chaos... Was every where. Everyone requested their Alpha to abandon the off spring but they forgot that there was someone who pledged to protect his brother at any cost.

Feeling defeated, Tae joo, accepted his fate and started to work for his pack. Soon, moon goddess graced Tae joo with his second mate, Oh Soohyun. She was an Omega and had an Alpha son, Oh Sehun. Sehun was same age as Taehyung's. Both the brothers along with the pack accepted the mother son duo in their pack. She was an amazing Luna. Always caring and treated Taehyung and Baekhyun same as Sehun. Even Sehun loved both his brothers and vice versa.

A year later, Taejoo sent Taehyung along with his brothers to LA.

And today, after twenty years, the brothers were going back to their land.

"Come on Taehyung. It's time to leave. " Baekhyun yelled from downstairs. "Hmm... Coming" Taehyung replied coldly. "You look handsome, brother. " Sehun commented.

"Do your work

"Do your work. And come back soon. " Taehyung replied coldly. "Take care. And... Don't loose your patience. Make me proud that I raised you well, hmm? " Mark said patting Taehyung's hair. "I'll never let you down, hyung. " Taehyung replied back.

"I trust you. And Baekhyun, you know what to do, right!? " Baekhyun just nodded. "Okay go now, I have things to do. And by any chance you meet your mates, let me know first Baekkie. I'll test them first. " Sehun said crossing his hands over his chest. "Says the one who is himself the most irresponsible and rude. " Baekhyun replied in sassy tone.

With this both the brothers left LA and went to their Way Back Home.

___________________________________________

Love you'll. 💜💜💜