Who are you?

It's been a month long when the brothers came to the pack. The pack was always in fear, not knowing when the cruse will show up. But the things were getting worse. The curse was going to show up, had many clues left behind. Taehyung walking through the garden and the flowers dying and nature loosing it's beauty.

Beakyun was too busy arguing with his father to notice the symptoms of the upcoming danger. The entire werewolf species were trying every single thing to make situations better, but it getting even worse. Last night Taehyung's growl made my omegas cry whole night, which is not a very good symptom. Omega's cry are the least thing a pack will want, especially if it's because of their future head.

"How many times, I have said you not go around fucking everyone. Atleast don't do it here, sehun. If Taehyung or Alpha gets to know you are so dead. " The beta growled. "Chillax Mark hyung, Baekkie is still alive. No one can even put a scratch on me. Huh! " Sehun said flipping his non-existing long hairs.

"Prince Mark and Prince Sehun, Prince Baekhyun is looking for your presence in his room. And- and If you both don't mind can you please ask Al-Alpha to join you both too. " The servant requested. "Alpha? But why will hyung ask dad to come to his room? Is he sick? " Sehun asked, gaining a smack on uis head by Mark. "He's asking for Taehyung, not Uncle. Why won't he directly go to uncle. Of course he's scared of Taehyung. "

"Why do these guys are so afraid of brother. He's cool and cold. I agree he is arrogant but he's kind at his heart. " Sehun asked Mark. "You tell this cause you have spent 20 years will him. But they haven't spent a single second with him. So, they get scared. " Sehun made a 'o' face and continued walking to Baekhyun's room.

"You looked for us, hyung? " Sehun asked entering the room. "Yes. I kinda had to talk to you three- where's Taehyung? "

"He said he'll join us later. You speak. " Mark replied tossing a grape.

"Anyways, I have something important to say. The thing is- will you stop eating grapes and listen to me hyung? And why are you flirting with that girl. She has a mate, for God's sake Sehun. " Yelled Baekhyun.

"Sorry- continue. " Both the brothers said.

"Yes- so, the thing is we can see, Taehyung's presence is not making people here comfortable and dad is just getting impatient because non of our mates have showed up. So, our elders suggested me to take you'll to the 'Park Clan. ' They organize a yearly event and invites all the packs. This year instead of Mom and dad, me, you both, Taehyung, Yoongi, hyunjin, San, Felix and Jeff will be going. Yoongi, San and Felix will be guiding us whereas Jeff will be new with us. The kid is small and cute but fierce so, don't misbehave. Any doubts? " Baekhyun explained.

After a long silence of 20 sec or so a voice asked, " In the event girls are also invited right? "

"SHUT UP YOU PERVERT!!!! " Baekhyun yelled.

"Among everything you got THIS to ask?!"

They all bid goodbye to each other, obviously without Taehyung who was busy God knows where.

Morning came up

"Where is the brat? " Mark asked. "Here." Taehyung said dragging a sleepy Sehun with him. They completely ignored Sehun's pleads to let him sleep and went to the Park Clan.

In the Park Clan.

"I'M NOT GOING TO THAT EVENT WITHOUT EUNWOO, YUGYEOM, JACKSON AND LUHAN. GO CALL THEM. " The omega prince yelled. "No one loves me, hyung will punish you guys if he comes to know that you'll made me cry. "

"Come on kookie, stop being dramatic, it's not like you'll stop breathing if they won't go. And they have their own problems. " Jimin said, putting his earrings on.

"And you also know, Eunwoo and Yugyeom went with hyung to the other packs and Jackson is on border for security. And Luhan, is very near to his exams. Hyung has strictly forbidden him to be out. "

"Ughhh!!! Fine. "

After a bit of bickering, both the Omega princes went to the event. "Come on Jiminie, it's not that scary. " Jungkook whined as his brother was not accompanying him to the Alpha show. "I am not asking you to come with me. It's just I am not having a good feeling, let me go and sit on the bank, I hope I'll get better. " With this Jimin left.

"Great. Now Jeon Jungkook, you have to handle those filthy bastards alone. Well, Let's see what we got here. " Jungkook went near the show tent with a smirk plastered on his face.

Being a omega, that too pure, along with a prince, and being adored by the entire clan, Jungkook always had privileges. He never craved for the motherly touch because he got it from all the mothers in the entire clan. He had brothers, that too over loving. No one ever stopped him for anything. Be it from being a brat, a bully or a pain in the ass. He was not a brat, but became one after gaining so much love and care from Chanyeol and others. He knew, even if he wants someone out of his clan, he can get it without even saying twice. And he even took advantages of it. Due to him many betas and Alpha professors where out of the Clan.

On the other hand Taehyung, he was never born with curse. It was just his bloody fate. Being a trueblood never made him feel superior. He always craved for mother's presence. No doubt his hyungs loved him but he also knew they were anytime alert near him. He never asked for this, but his curse made him how he's now.

Taehyung, along with his brothers just reached the event. No one was informed that THE Kim Taehyung will be joining them. If they knew, they surely never let him come. Taehyung was in his cloak and rest were moving around. "Hyung-nim, see... There's an Alpha show, can we go there? " Jeff asked. "Sure, come I'll take you there. " Taehyung was internally happy that he could bring smile to someone's lips.

"Two tickets, for front row. "

"Sorry sir, but Prince is there so we can't give you the front row. I can give the tickets for the next row. Is it okay? " The appointed Alpha apologized. "It's okay, give us the tickets. " Jeff said, feeling a bit sad for not getting the front row.

After taking the tickets Taehyung and Jeff went to see the show. There were Alphas showing off their bodies, making the unmated drool over them. Some showing their fighting skills. Suddenly, Taehyung smelt something. 'Strawberries and cigarettes. It's my mate'. That was the first thought that came to him mind. 'No way on this earth, this is happening. I need to get out from here, before they reach me. ' Taehyung thought. "Jeff let's go. It's very boring. Both of us know I can do all these better. So, come on, let's get going. " Jeff being the obedient kid he is, followed Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly heard a growl. 'V you can't do this. You also know we can't. '
'Taehyung, both of us know I'm a lone wolf. I don't have a mate. It's... It's him. ' V talked back. Taehyung got all sweaty and increased his pace. But suddenly came to an hault when he heard a sob followed by a whimper, "mate". The voice echoed in his ears.

He took a deep breath and turned around to see, the most beautiful creature on this planet.

There stood the bratty prince, Prince Jeon Jungkook

There stood the bratty prince, Prince Jeon Jungkook. Oh! How much he wanted to wipe those tears and kiss those eyes but he knew, he can't.

Jungkook immediately hugged him and started crying. Taehyung wanted to hug him tightly and keep him like a precious flower. But he knew, he can't.

He detached himself from the crying boy, and asked, "who are you? "

___________________________________________