Home-not so sweet

Baekhyun and Taehyung landed at Seoul and took their ride to their pack. Both the brothers came back after a long time but they didn't showed any feeling on their faces. Though Baekhyun was happy but at the same time was worried for his brother. He knew that the curse will do it work but was Taehyung ready for it?

After a long drive of 2 hours they reached at the pack border. The Blood Moon. The most beautiful and powerful pack of all the times. The beautiful roses, white lilies, sound of waterfall from the east and lastly the huge pack and it's pack house.

Though it was covered with snow, the magic of nature worked as it shone beautifully.

"Seems like a lot has been wasted in these years. I wonder why we four lived in an apartment besides being so rich. He never loved me. " Taehyung scoffed. "Shut up. Be thankful that we are called back. Or else we were kept there only. " Baekhyun replied. "He called me back because he wants someone to rule his pack. Sehun and you have had already decline to rule the pack. " "At least he remembers that you exist. And didn't kill you. So, mind your language, he's our father and our alpha. See, Taehyung we don't want him to accuse Mark and rest for your behavior. " Baekhyun scolded Taehyung.

"He will remove me from the post, that very day I'll have my child. He called me back because I couldn't find my mate there. Why does he wants to kill someone innocent, my mate is already born with a bane and now he wants me to have a child. Not gonna happen ever. I'll cherish them to death but won't let him take over. " Taehyung said with no emotions rather than anger and guilt.

"Listen here, I'm your brother and you know I won't let that happen. You are my Tiger but at the same time you are my bear. My baby bear. Don't give yourself such a harsh punishment baby. " Baekhyun said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

They were disturbed by someone. "Baekhyun...Taehyung... My brothers" A voice said. "Yoongi" Both the brothers said in unison and hugged their friend. "It's been long, hyung. How are you? " Taehyung asked with sincerity. "All good, bear. And we call almost every three days a week. " Taehyung just rolled his eyes but smiled a little. Keyword: a little.

After a small catch up Yoongi, took them inside the pack. "Seems like the Alpha in command has forgotten the rules of the pack, is that so Min? " A voice said with authority in it. "Alpha! I'm sorry. "

"Dad" Baekhyun whispered. "So... How was your journey to the pack? " The head asked. "It was good. Hoped you'll receive us, but seems like you were 'busy' with pack. It's okay"

"I have responsibilities Baekhyun, you guys are no more kids, you can come over. Besides its just two hours away from Seoul. " Their father replied.

"Exactly, we weren't kids twenty years ago not we are today. People are busy nowadays hyung, you must not interfere into their business. So what if they do... You can't because he's our 'fAthEr', right dAd? " Baekhyun mentally face palmed himself. 'This wasn't necessary brother' Baekhyun mind linked Taehyung, who just rolled his eyes.

"Mind you language, kid. I'm still your Alpha and your father. Or else... " " Our else what Mr. Kim? You're gonna kill me? Since you didn't succeed when I was born? Huh? " Taehyung answered back. "You shouldn't have saved this curse back then Baekhyun, see what you and Mark raised up. " Listening his hyungs name Taehyung grabbed his father's collar and said, "Don't you dare accuse my brothers for anything. They raised me the way you were supposed to do, but what you did was killed me " Everyone shivered at the voice. Baekhyun being the Omega submitted.

"V... V calm down. S-see baekhyun is whimpering. Stop it V. He's your father. Please stop it. " Yoongi begged for both the Alpha and the Omega. Listening to Baekhyun's voice V left his father's collar and kneeled down at Baekhyun's height. "I-I am sorry... I... Sorry hyung. Didn't mean to do it. "

"It-Its ok-okay at least it was you. Thank god he didn't showed up. Let's go. " Baekhyun said, standing up. "So this-" "Not now Alpha, please you also now if the situation goes worse, you can even loose your life. " Yoongi interrupted Tae-joo. He just rolled his eyes and went away.

The trio went to the pack house, where there (step) mother was waiting for them with a sweet smile on her face. "My babies. " She immediately hugged her sons who responded very quickly.

"I missed you guys. I see you both have grown incredibly beautiful and handsome. I hope that brat also looks good. It's been long since I was seen him." Soohyun said. "Mom, you literally ordered Mark hyung to beat him on last Friday. Come on!!! " Baekhyun said.

"Oh- is that so? ... Who cares?... Come inside I cooked Kimchi and Bacon for you both. " The trio along with Yoongi went in.

This is how they spent their entire day, not realize what's up next!!!