⌘ᴘᴇᴛ ᴘᴇᴇᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ

yeah these are the things that people do that make me lightly upset. dont take this too seriously unless i say it's serious. no hate to people that did this, it's seriously fine. it's just something that can make me upset when i'm already in a bad mood. if you've done this, no need to apologize, i'll probably forget about it sooner or later. if you're doing this currently, just silently stop and don't bring attention to it. please don't send hate to people that do this, it's not as serious as it sounds. they're fine, they didn't know.

i refer to new chapters a lot so i'll tell you what they mean
-new chapter: chapters that have been posted for a 1-2 days
-old chapter: longer than a week
-spam comments: 5+ comments on each chapter (which im okay with on new chapters)

-following me after i update a book (one of my favs and i were talking ab this on my message board)
at first i thought it was a coincidence, but it's happened 3 times in the past 4 weeks. it's easy to notice since 4-5 people usually do it.

-asking me to update
no one has asked me to update yet, and i'm glad about that. like i seriously don't owe you anything. if you say 'can't wait for the next chapter' that's my favorite thing, cause it's motivation for me. i'm a really petty motherfucker so if you ask me to update, i will avoid it all together.

-spam comments on OLD chapters (spam comments are what i consider 5+ comments on a single chapter)
if you spam comment on new chapters, i literally love you with my whole heart. but commenting on old chapters ESPECIALLY the warning and character page is kinda annoying. i find it unnecessary and it's easy to tell when chapters are old. i have at least twenty chapters posted for my books, so these chapters are from like 1-2 months ago. and these people usually end up giving me bad vibes and i was correct about two of them, which i blocked. i have one or two other people in mind right now

-spam commenting when you don't even vote
this applies to the old chapters bit too. if you're gonna spam comment, at least vote. like just vote on the chapter you're commenting on so it at least let's me know you're enjoying the book. don't spam the same comment on old chapters like idk... 'LMAO' or something. it's happened 5 times in a row. if you find it funny, at least add onto it like 'LMAO, he always acts like this'
(REMEMBER YOU CAN DO THE 'LMAO' thing on NEW CHAPTERS. that's fine because i get them in the moment i update. but old chapters like the warning one is annoying)

-bringing ships into my books.
this is a real thing i seriously hate. i hate dnf and the first person i ever blocked was because of it. i don't care who you ship, as long as it is not involved in my book.

-the word twink
this is funny if you see it without this context so let's laugh for a minute- anyways, you can call ME a twink (or any other funny name like bestie, bae, author, simp, basically anything you want, except author-chan and that stuff) but i don't wanna see people calling dream or george or any other CC a twink when they aren't. and when you aren't either. someone has called dream a twink in my story and they were a straight woman. which gave me rancid vibes. dream and george and others are straight. except Ant and Velvet but you shouldn't call them twinks either.

-tone indicators
i have a set group of people (mutuals and my 'exposer' and some select people) who i talk to regularly and i rarely need tone indicators because i can obviously tell when they're joking or serious. but if you're new, and i don't know you, you'll see that i use tone indicators a lot. just note that and maybe try to use tone indicators if it isn't too much trouble (if you're new) or just a lot of emojis helps

-replying to comments of other people
this isn't a pet peeve, i'm mostly just scared of this. when someone else replies to someone's comment, i usually supervise that convo bc i don't want any fighting on my book. except you guys are so wholesome and funny that you guys usually make friends and it's my fav thing ever. i literally made a whole family where i'm the dad and i have mutuals that i honestly consider mods of my books.

yes this a mutual stan page