--𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝚊𝚞Ꙭ

uhhh as you probably saw on my message board-

but yes creepypasta au for dsmp is a go

DISCLAIMERS:

-this story will not be out until i finish O GREEN WORLD and 4MORANT

-please be patient as i finish those stories, which should be soon since i'm excited for this story!

-i have some characters already fit (with the help of a lovely follower and fellow creepypasta nerd :D so thank you to them!)

-now read below for details!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

() it will be yandere (it wouldn't be an allister book if it wasn't yandere...ooh that's a new quote i like)

() y/n will be gender neutral, so you can fill in your desired pronouns!

()i don't know if y/n should be a killer or an innocent person, plz let me know! depending on your answer will effect how they see you!(look at options below)

-being a killer means you are seen as an enemy, making them more pursuing

-being an innocent raises the chance of love interests or dangerous situations, still very pursuing

()it will not be the 'ticci toby waffle shīt' or 'masky and hoodie cheesecake' bull shit.

()or the abused y/n trope that turns them into a killer.

()it's gonna be hardcore disgusting gore. making your skin crawl and make you wanna vomit.

() they're killers. it's gonna be detailed and i'm sorry if you can't stomach that.

()they're either gonna love you at first sight and stalk you until the sun rises and sets OR hate you and wanna spill your guts on the floor.

() there will be funny moments! dw, i'm not completely a sicko and want to torture you ;P

the amount of support i got was so motivating! i love you all!! <3

p.s!! people who read this MISC will be let known 20 minutes before it is published via me making a chapter in the future! hehehe sneak peek!

p.s.s! the song above is the name of the story!
CLOSER, so look out for that!