c! techno is actually a terrorist

okay i'm going to be discussing apologists (of other c!characters) here so don't be offended

please remember that these are their ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS. not the content creators themselves!! anytime i don't put c! in front of it, forgive me and remember that it is still their c! characters

yeah, he's not your cool anarchist piglin, hes a straight terrorist °-°

Anarchist Definition: Anarchism calls for the abolition of the state, which it holds to be undesirable, unnecessary, and harmful.

Terrorist definition: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

which one looks more accurate :|

c!technoblade literally destroyed l'manburg because he doesn't like government. no one was on his side except dream. everyone protested against his attack.

anarchy doesn't use nukes to try and change peoples minds last time i check. terrorism does.

0000000

c! dream apologists shouldn't exist

he's a literal war criminal.

look at that.

just because he did one good thing or cause he's hot doesn't make him this amazing person.

he wanted complete power over everyone so he took their personal items.

tommy was canonically 9-10 when the war was happening.

dream was trying to steal from a child and FAILED.

embarrassed.

he didn't need to blow up l'manburg. he didn't need to fight against them.

okay an argument i see a lot is that c!wilbur probably would've had a power trip and want to take over everything. but dream didn't even give wilbur a chance to reason.

dream wanted complete power over everyone in the server. he manipulated sapnap and george to fight for him, he used eret as a spy because he forced eret to mentally break and deny all authority. he stole important items.

to be honest, i don't even know if dream has any friends. i don't know if he considered george and sapnap friends or just pawns. probably pawns.

that's why c! george likes Dream XD better. XD is everything dream is not.

00000000000

c!tommy apologists are iffy.

sure, he was a kid. kids do stupid stuff.

but he lied so he could fight in war. he told his best friend that little discs were more important than him. he only cared about one thing and it was those stupid discs.

he visited his abuser during a security issue and got himself locked in. and beat to death.

but kids want things for some reason and they have their mind set when they want it.

i understand why he would want the discs. object permanence was never taught.

his freedom disappeared, his friends disappeared. his home disappeared. and he couldn't do anything about it. but the discs. he could fight for his discs.

so yes i like c!tommy apologists. but sometimes they just think hes this one of a kind, never done anything wrong, small abused boy.

hey, if you want to cry, wilbur confirmed c!tommy sang to flowers so they would grow!

00000000

l'manburg!wilbur apologists...i honestly don't know...

he was like a big brother to everyone during l'manburg.

he canonically named tommy.

he kept fighting for a nation with all his heart for some reason, but he broke. the mental pressure and he failed. he gave up.

he used his son as a soldier. he used children as soldiers. he had a spy yet he still kept fighting.

wilbur never had enough mental energy to fight for a nation.

except he promised he would because these poor kids were counting on him to provide freedom.

if the kids were never there, he probably would've surrendered immediately.

so c!wilbur was probably bored when he started l'manburg, but these little kids were excited to see change so they helped him seriously.

l'manburg was always a joke.

ok wait all of this is so cool it's going in the l'manburg book