𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

Born to a happy black family in the streets of Japan, y/n lived the best childhood. Even though they didn't have much, they were truly happy. Until one night.

TEN YEARS AGO.

It was y/n's 13th birthday. Y/n laughed and giggled with her hair freshly done. She loved her box braids. Y/n felt so beautiful and happy as she admired herself in the mirror.

"Y/NNNNN" said her father.

"COMING" y/n said. She then rushed downstairs and saw her parents smiling and her mother holding a birthday cake.

"Happy birthday baby girl." Said her mother.

"Thank you mama." Y/n smiled so hard. Even though she wasn't able to spend her 13th like other people, she was just grateful to still have her parents.

As they sat down they laughed and talked. Her dad then brought a small case to y/n.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Y/n looked up at her parents on the brink of tears.

"But I thought y'all didn't have enough money for a present."

Her parents smiled. "We were able to bring up enough money to get you this. Okay now open it-" BOOM.

Y/n's mind went fuzzy. Everything was a blur. Y/n screamed and cried for her parents. She stumbled looking around for them. Until she found their bodies. Lifeless.

Y/n screamed in sadness,rage, and fear.  Her eyes glowed red and everything around her went red too. This is when she first activated her quirk.

She opened her eyes and she was still in her destroyed house.  No one came to help her. No one was there for her. And the people that were, were dead.

Y/n then opened her present. A necklace with small red gem. Y/n cried.
Y/n barely ever  celebrated her birthday after that. She survived on the streets and learned to control her quirk all on her own. She hustled her way through everything. Until she met them.