𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

y/n woke up and got out the bed at izuku's house. She looked around the house wandering looking for the bathroom. instead she  found a room full of curling products.

Y/n chuckled and picked up a container. "This nigga really said he ain't half black but got a room just for black hair products. Yea okay."

Y/n walked out, closed the door and started looking for a bathroom again.
We she finally found one, she was about to open it until she saw izuku sleeping in his room.

Y/n walked in quietly and looked at izuku and noticed how peaceful he looked sleeping. How his nose would twitch a little bit. Y/n then got curious on what izuku was dreaming about, so she activated her quirk and brought her hand to his temple.

"MOMMYYYYY" yelled a young izuku while running to his mother.

Inko chuckled. "Yes izuku."

"Can we play superhero today?" The young child said with pleading eyes.

Inko chuckled again. "Yes. We can. Do you know where your cape is?"

Izuku then ran to his room then back to his mom. "Here it is!" Izuku said proudly while holding his cape up with both of his arms.

"Okay I'll go get mine. You ready to have some fun?" Inko said to her child who was full of energy.

Izuku nodded his head  vigorously "mhm mhm!"

Y/n removed her hand from izuku's temple. She left the room, closed the door and then went to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror with watery eyes.

"Damn. This is not inside out so why am I crying so much lately." Y/n sniffed then chuckled at herself.

"My head looks a hot mess."

"Yea it does look kinda bad-"

Y/n instantly activated her quirk and held izuku down.

"Hey hey hey what I do?!" Izuku said confused.

"Oh my bad. Reflexes." Y/n ended on with a chuckle and then got off of izuku.

"But Yea I gotta take this lace off it is barely hanging on for life." Y/n said.

"I can help." Izuku said with a smile.

Y/n chuckled.
"Aha that's cute- ah that reminds me why you gotta room just for hair products? but you claim you ain't half black? Mhm okay." Y/n said while slowly taking off her lace.

"Oh you saw that? I thought everyone has a room for their hair stuff."

Y/n stared blankly at izuku and blinked her eyes.

"What? They don't?" Izuku said.

"Oh they do. Just black people."

Okay but seriously y'all don't got a drawer, cabinet, or shelf just for hair products and stuff? I put room bc izuku lowkey rich ehehehe ANYWEYS- 👩🏾‍💻

Y/n activated her quirk so she could take her cornrows down quicker.

"Anddd done. I already know you got shampoo and conditioner for black people so I'll go ahead and just go to that lil room of yours-"

Y/n walked to one of izuku's rooms and went to open  the door.

"WAIT that's the wrong room" izuku said with a little bit of panic. But it was too late.

Y/n looked at izuku then the room. Then izuku again.

"Negro. Why do you have a room full of posters of a superhero?" Y/n said while staring at izuku then the room again.