𝑇𝑊𝑂

Y/n looked around and didn't even notice that the people that were once in the club were gone. She then saw a girl with pink skin,a dude a spiky red hair, a dude with half red and white hair, a dude with spiky blonde hair, and the dude from last week with the lighting bolt.

Y/n then got up and concentrated and had all glass bottles come to her with her telepathic abilities. She then spoke.

"Nahh baby boy fuck this." Y/n said slightly irritated.

Izuku then got up and walked towards her.

"See sweetheart I don't think you understand." Izuku said staring directly into her eyes

"You stole something that belongs to someone in my crew. Which means, you stole from me."

Y/n then stared back into his eyes and smirked.

"It's cute you think I care. And if you think this is gonna intimidate me or scare me, think again."

Izuku then raised his fist and brought it to punch her and stopped directly in her face.

Y/n didn't even hesitate to push him to the ground.

"I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play here, pretty boy. But I'd like to finish and leave."

The spikey blonde hair dude started to come at y/n with a explosion and she raised her hand stopping him.

(Basically how Wanda was able to stop thanos in endgame with his ax thingy except with one hand idk-👩🏾‍💻)

"Blondie, I'd advise you not to test me."

Before y/n could do anything else she were frozen. Y/n then looked down and saw that her legs and feet were in ice.

Izuku then got up and ran his hand through his hair.

"Let's try this again. Shall we? See in that wallet was something very valuable to me and my crew. And we'd like it back."

She then had a poker face.

"LeTs tRy tHiS aGaiN sHaLL wE? Nigga shut the fuck up. Have Jack Frost over there redo whatever the fuck this is, and let me leave. It's just a wallet. If you it want back so bad I'll give it back too you."

Izuku's smirk faded a bit. Did she just make fun of me? I-

"Stop being a bitch and tell us where the fucking wallet is you damn whore." Rasped bakugou.

Y/n's  eyes widened. She turned to look at him. "I know your bootleg fireworks Ass over there did not just call me a fucking whore."

Y/n started to break the ice and began levitating.

"Freckles, I advise you to calm down your pet dog over there because he's very much trying me."

Bakugo then came over and pulled her down and pinned y/n.

"What did you just call me shithead?"

Y/n smirked. "You heard me. You ugly fucking Pomeranian."
"Now if you would've fucking listened, I said take it if you want it so bad. Y'all are the ones that had off brand pikachu over there have it in his wallet."

Denki was dumbfounded. Offbrand pikachu I-

Bakugo  then brought his hand up to make another explosion but before he could izuku grabbed bakugou's arm.

Izuku then pulled bakugo up away from you and he looked at you .

Izuku slightly smirked. "Join my crew"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows "What?"