𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Izuku went back and forth in his head questioning if he should everyone. Especially y/n. He knew she was special but why would someone like all for one want her?

"Izuku. IZUKU." Said Mina.

"Hmm? Uhm yea what's up."
Izuku said

"I said do you want me to go get y/n so we can get to know her better since she's in our crew?" Mina said.

"Yea go get her." Izuku said still thinking about his dream.

Mina then left to go get y/n.

Y/n was currently watching anime on her phone. Knock knock. Y/n got up and removed a brick.

"Hey girl" Mina said with a smile.

"What's up Mina?" Y/n said trying hard not to say a nickname.

"We have to properly get to know you and everything so we're gonna have a meeting."

"Okay just let me get ready." Y/n said.
She then took off her head scarf and brushed her lace front and went to put on some baggy jeans and a cropped tank top.

"Aight let's go."
Mina then led y/n to the club again since that's where they hang out. Plus they own it.

Y/n walked in and saw izuku first.

"You good?" Y/n questioned.

"Yea I'm fine. Now let's get to business since we couldn't last time."

"And that is?" Y/n said waiting for him to explain more.

"Getting to know about you and your damn quirk." Bakugou said annoyed.

"Oh hey katsuki." Said y/n with a smirk at the end knowing good and well that he doesn't want her calling him that.

Bakugou got up from where he was sitting and walked up to y/n.

"Didnt I tell your ass not to call me that?" Bakugou said slowly bringing up his hand and make small explosions.

Y/n walked up to him closer.

"And didn't I tell your ass that I'll call you whatever the fuck I want?" Y/n said with her eyes glowing.

"Okay guys let's not start fighting when we haven't even talked about anything yet." Kirishima said while getting up and trying to seperate y/n and bakugou so they won't kill each other.

"Well what do you guys want exactly want To know about me then?" Y/n said walking away from bakugou and going to sit down by todoroki.

"Your quirk mostly and how it works." Todoroki said simply while looking at you.

"Yea because it's obvious you have multiple abilities." Denki added.

(I don't feel like typing all that quirk stuff again so y/n basically just explained what I put in the your quirk section.-👩🏾‍💻)

"Woahh that's so cool." Mina said.

"But it kinda sucks that you get migraines and nose bleeds." Kirishima added on.

"Well actually I haven't gotten them in a while. It just happens when I use my quirk way too much." Y/n said simply.

"So you can Levitate,move things with your mind, and get into peoples head affecting what they see or hear?" Todoroki said making sure he got everything.

"Yep popsicles." Y/n said forgetting that they don't like her nicknames.

"You do know I can make fire and ice right?" Todoroki said from her giving so many cold related nicknames

"My bad shoto. But what's y'all quirks?Especially you pretty boy." Y/n said.

Denki did a lil Debby Ryan "well I-"

"I was talking about izuku." Y/n said plainly.

Kirishima and Mina snickered.

"Well my quirk is one for all. It's basically super strength and stuff."

Y/n nodded. She then waited for everyone else to explain theirs.

"So your sweat makes explosions? That's well that's something." Y/n said while smiling.

"What are you trying to say fuckface?" Bakugou said irritated.

"Oh so you're saying you wanna fuck my face?" Y/n said while smirking.

Bakugou lightly blushed "I- no wtf"

Y/n laughed while everyone thinking about what she just said.

"Okay well what I was trying to say that your quirk is interesting so calm down fireworks." Y/n said with a chuckle at the end.

"How did you activate your quirk?" Izuku asked.

Y/n's smile disappeared.

"Don't worry about it. So uhm are we done here?" Y/n said while starting to get up to leave.

"Yea I guess." Todoroki said.

"K well bye power rangers just text me when you have one of your missions or whatever." Y/n said while walking out.

"But we don't have your number-"
They then saw a piece of paper taped on the wall with her number.

Todoroki chuckled and looked over at izuku who was deep in thought again.

She didn't answer my question. Izuku thought.

Y/n walked out with a poker face. When she arrived at her home she saw a familiar head of black hair.

"What do you want Dabi." Y/n said clearly not in a good mood.

"cmon baby girl, you don't wanna talk to your best pal like that." Dabi said with a smirk.