𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌

"And you thought i'd go down that easily? You're the goddamn idiot."

nemuri chuckled. she spit out blood on the ground and composed herself.

"oh? so that's how we're playing, huh zawa?" nemuri said with a smirk

aizawa rolled his eyes at the nickname.
nemuri got her switch blade and charged back at aizawa. both were throwing punches. aizawa swiftly ducked each while nemuri only missed a few. it was if aizawa got a burst of energy. something was odd. at least aizawa thought so.the fighting went on, brutally, lasting like a life time, but believe it or not, kept aizawa was winning. he then pushed nemuri.

nemuri was on the ground. taking punches from aizawa brutally. until he felt a sting in his abdomen. the sharp pain kept going. he winced a bit, and his punches began to slow down.
nemuri noticed this and smiled. she laughed. little did aizawa know, the switchblade had poison.  laced with a poison that gives you great abilities the first 15 minutes, but during that time spreading through your body so much it kills you the stronger you get.  This was All For One's plan.

aizawa fell. trying to figure out what happened. then it hit him. Surprisingly, he forgot he was stabbed, and due to him acting this way, it's only one answer. poison. his eyes widened.

nemuri got up and wiped the blood off her face. she smiled. "figure it out yet zawa?"

she kicked him in the wound.  She kicked. and kicked. and kicked. until aizawa blacked out.

As it has been said, nemuri was exceptional. but aizawa was greater. and what better way to beat a beast than give it false bait? All For One's plan was falling in line. perfectly...

aizawa was tied up in a car with all for one. He woke up. noticing he was in a different place. one thing came to his mind. one thing. y/n's birthday. he promised eva and martin. and he failed. all for one noticed the stressed black haired man. he laughed.

"oh? i see you've finally woken up. did ya enjoy your beauty rest?"

aizawa felt a sharp pain. so sharp he felt death knocking on the door.

"oh yeah you've seem to remember how you were stabbed last night?"

Last night? aizawa thought. oh no.

"Since you're on the brink of death, might as well let ya know what happened while you were resting."

All for one smirked.
"so, your little friends with their exceptional powers, found their house. and wow, little girl's birthday is today. 13th right? too bad we planted bombs in their house." all for one said with a small laugh.

aizawa's eyes widened.

"oh yep. sorry man, you'll never see them again.  because they'll all black out. and i'll take all of their powers. becoming the strongest in the world."
all for one laughed.

"yes. oh yes. hate to see me succeed right? well. too bad. because it's my damn world now."

aizawa's eyes darkened. his pulse slowed down. he died.

or did he?
After all, did you guys really think All For One was telling this story truthfully?

y/n unknowingly unlocked a new ability. being able to manipulate the mind looking into it, making sure the truth was told. and if it wasn't, she found out what really happened from
that person's point of view.

THE L/N HOME. Y/N's BIRTHDAY NIGHT.

eva was stressed. why wasn't aizawa here and why hasn't he called or texted back?? she was on the verge of freaking out. she'd already done y/n's hair so she was down in the kitchen. Martin called aizawa again. nothing.

they looked at each other. with worry. how would they act normal for y/n? how could they do anything if their lives are on the line?

y/n's food was already prepared so it was too late to do anything really. they had everything set.

martin looked at eva. "let's stay calm. have this moment for y/n. but if all goes wrong, let's give her the necklace.

eva nodded. she took a deep breath, opening a box to a red gem. to the normal eye, it looked like a simple necklace. However, it was far from that.

okay so uhm.... it's been a while... for people who started reading this story when it started, i'm sorry. honestly my life has been a roller coaster. i cant promise i'll get back to regular updates, but i'll try. my mental health has been so bad which is one of the reasons i gave up on this story. but i'll try to get back to regular updates. thank you all so much for reading.