𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

Y/n got out of the shower and dried herself. She forgot her backpack on the couch so she put on her towel and walked to the couch and got her bonnet, deodorant, and underwear out.

"Hey"

"WHAT THE FUCK" y/n activated her quirk and made all the pillows from the couch go up with her mind. She then noticed it was one of the people from dabi's gang. He had big red wings and had on sweatpants.

"Chill, i was just saying hey."

"Oh well then hi I guess. If you don't mind I'd like to get dressed though."

Y/n said waiting for hawks to leave her alone.

"Oh yeah my bad. Im hawks btw."  Hawks began to walk back to dabi's room.

(Dabi and hawks are bisexual in this so they're gonna do the nasty time to time-👩🏾‍💻)

Y/n chuckled. Who knew dabi was fruity. Shit I never saw that coming. Y/n said in her head.

Y/n dropped her towel then out on her underwear and deodorant. Afterward she put on the clothes dabi gave her and her bonnet.

She got on the couch and eventually fell asleep.

Y/n saw her parents corpses. She started to cry.
"No no no no why" y/n wailed.

The corpses started to talk.
"You should've died." Her mother said.

"Why did you only survive? You should've been killed not us." Her father then said.

" I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" y/n screamed while crying.

"IM SORRY" Y/n jumped out of her sleep and made all the pillows levitate with her mind again. She then noticed it was a dream.

"Morning doll, you sleep well?" Dabi said while making eggs. Knowing good and well she just had a nightmare.

"Yea it was fucking great." Y/n said sarcastically.

Dabi chuckled. Y/n then got up and sat at one of the chairs at a table. Dabi then made two plates. On there was eggs and toast. He put both of the plates on the table and sat down.

"Thanks" y/n said plainly.

"Mhm. So what did you dream about?"
Dabi asked while chewing his toast.

Y/n drank some water then spoke.
"Nothing important."

"Well it must've been because you said I'm sorry like 20 times." Dabi said with a light chuckle at the end.

Y/n frowned and made a piece of her egg levitate and threw it at his face. Dabi caught it and burned it.

"Fuck you." Y/n said clearly irritated.

Dabi then drank some of his water. "calm down doll, I was just teasing."

"Whatever" y/n said plainly and got back to eating her eggs.

"You do know I have like 5 rooms here right? Why did you sleep on the couch?" Dabi asked.

"Well no one told me so yea." Y/n said while finishing chewing on her toast.

Dabi finished his food then went to put the plate in the sink.

"Tell me when you finish eating so we can start training." He started to walk to his room.

"I told you I'm already trained well enough." Y/n said.

"And I told you that you're not." Dabi said then closed the door to his room.

Y/n chuckled. "Whatever."