Prologue

An unconscious red hooded figure lies on a pitch black floor with her mechanical scythe next to her. The red hooded girl begins opens her silver eyes to look up at the sky only see nothingness.

"Ugh, where am I?" She asks herself "What's going on?"

"Huh?" She hears no to far next to her. She quickly gets up grabbing her scythe, transforming it into a sniper rifle and aiming it to her left.

"Who- who's there" she asks shakily.

"Whoa!" The man next to her says. "Calm down. I'm not in the mood for a fight." The hooded warrior sees a man in a red jacket, with 1 green eye, 1 red eye, and white spikey hair.

"Whoops sorry," she said before noticing a long sword stabbed into the ground. "Woah is that yours?" She asks.

"Oh yeah," he says as picking it up before being bombarded with questions by the now excited hooded girl.

"Oohhh! Oh, your weapon looks so cool! Does your weapon transforms too? Hey, what tricks can it do!? How much does it weigh? What's it made out of!? Can I take a look at it!? Can I please!? PLEASE!?" Getting closer as she asked each question before being interrupted by the white haired man.

"Argh, shut up! Just-stop talking! I need to figure out how we got here, let alone where we are"

"You too huh." The hooded figure and the white haired man spun around to see a teenage boy with curly dark brown hair, a pink jacket, a black shirt with a yellow star underneath it, and blue jeans holding a glowing, pink shield. "Guess I'm not the only one" the curly haired boy said as his shield dissipates. This time he was being questioned by the hooded girl.

"Woah, how did you do that?"

The curly haired boy answered "Oh, I'm part Gem so I can summon my shield from this" He shows her his pink gemstone from under his shirt. It took the place of a belly button for normal people. The hooded figure reaches out toward the gem.

"Is this some sort of implant?" She asks before the boy turns pink tucks his shirt and exclaims.

"No!" Putting the other two on guard. When he realizes he had turned pink from that little outburst and turns back to normal.

"Sorry, I don't really like people touching my gem." The curly haired boy says.

"No no, I should've asked for permission." The hooded girl continues.

"Geez" the white haired man muttered under his breath.

"How queer." said a voice not too far behind them.

They all turn to see an old man with a white beard and monocle wearing a purple robe and had and adornment of yellow stars. The excited hooded figure now approached the old man.

"Woah, you look like a real wizard!" she exclaims.

"That's because I am." the old man answered.

"What?!" the hooded figure and curly haired boy screamed.

"Prove it," said the curly haired boy. Just then, the old man then waved his staff then a symbol appeared. The symbol appeared to be an eye within a triangle with a curve underneath it. The symbol then disappeared as what appeared to be a scarecrow-like creature standing to his right holding a wooden staff before it dissipated.

"That's so cool." The hooded figure said excitedly.

"That could be really handy back home." the curly haired boy said. The white haired man grew tired of people suddenly appearing out of nowhere."