Chapter 7: The Championship

Jotaro and Ruby begin to walk through the entrance of the colosseum until a blinding light consumes them. They soon found themselves in the center of the colosseum.

"Okay competitors," Mark says,

"You should know the drill by now, shuffle and cut each other's decks." Ruby and Jotaro gave each other their decks and shuffled and cut them before handing them back.

"Alright Ruby, you have the red corner," Mark says,

"Jotaro, the blue is your's." The competitors walk to their respective corners.

When they arrive at their corners, Marks asks, "Ruby, are you ready?"

"Yeah"

"Jotaro, are you ready?" Jotaro stares intently at the screen.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Mark's screen changed to a picture of Ruby and Jotaro with the background colors of red and blue, and with LP: 4000 underneath each of their pictures.

"Duel!"

Ruby: 4000 LP

Jotaro: 4000 LP

Both Ruby and Jotaro drew five cards each.

Ruby: My turn! I set a monster and end my turn.

Mark: That's it?!

Jotaro: Draw! I'll set a card and activate Reinforcement of the Army!

Ruby: I'll negate with the Ash Blossom in my hand!

Jotaro: Then I'll summon Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw! (FIRE LV 4 ATK:2000) a well-built boxer with green skin wearing white shorts, black boots, and a black helmet wielding black boxing gloves appears near Jotaro. Now Attack! The boxer charges toward the face down card, The facedown card flips face up revealing a flower with white petals and an eye appears. Glow-Up Bulb (DEF: 100) With a simple forward strike, the flower was destroyed. I end my turn.

Ruby: Alright! Draw! I'll activate my Glow-up Bulb's effect from the graveyard, by sending one card from the top of my deck to the graveyard, I can Special Summon it.

Jotaro: I'll chain with Gozen Match.

Ruby: I'll Special Summon it in Defense Position. (EARTH LV 1 DEF:100 Tuner) A flower with white petals and an eye appears near Ruby. I'll set one monster face down and with that I'll end my turn.

Jotaro: My turn, draw! I'll summon another Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw! (FIRE LV 4 ATK:2000) Another boxer appears near Jotaro Now I'll overlay my Glassjaws the monsters then changed into a red and a orange orb before entering a black vortex in the ground I XYZ Summon, Number 79: Battlin' Boxer Nova Kaiser in attack position (FIRE Rank 4 ATK 2300) a boxer wearing red metallic armor and a jetpack wielding high tech "brass" knuckles with two red orbs orbiting it and the number 79 upon its torso appears in front of Jotaro. Thanks to his special ability, he gains 100 ATK points per overlay unit surrounding it. (ATK 2300 - 2500) Now I'll Special Summon Battlin' Boxer Shadow by removing an overlay unit from the field. (FIRE LV 4 ATK:1800) A boxer wearing black shorts, silver scarf, and a mask wielding silver boxing gloves appears near Jotaro. (ATK 2500 - 2400) Now with Nova's effect I'll add the overlay back. (ATK 2400 - 2500) Shadow! Attack Glow-up Bulb! Shadow charges at the Bulb before attacking it with a simple but quick 1-2 combo, destroying it. Now you Nova! Nova rockets toward the face down card. The card flips face up to reveal a small black dragon with dark blue roses all over its body. (DEF:1200) With a fiery punch, the dragon is incinerated.