Chapter 2: Extraterrestrial vs Supernatural

As the blinding light soon subsided Steven and Ambrose found themselves in the middle of the colosseum. They looked up at where there were once sitting the match before to see it occupied by the others.

Steven calls to Ambrose "Hey," causing him to turn around.

"Are you ready?"

"Not like I have much of a choice"

"STAY SAFE!" Ruby yelled cheerfully from the stands as everyone else there looked at eachother and frowned.

"Okay!" Mark yelled "Competitors, shuffle and cut each others' decks!"

Steven and Ambrose took each others decks and shuffle and cut them before handing them back to each other.

"Now Steven, go to the red side and Ambrose, go to the blue."

Steven and Ambrose both walked to their respective sides.

When they both got to their respective sides, Mark asked, "Steven Universe, are you ready?"

"I guess?"

"Merle Ambrose, are you ready?"

"I suppose so."

Mark's screen changed to to a picture of Steven and Ambrose with the background colors of red and blue, and with LP: 4000 underneath each of their pictures.

"Duel!"

Steven: 4000 LP

Ambrose: 4000 LP

Steven and Ambrose both drew 5 cards from their decks.

"You can go first," Steven said.

"Okay," Ambrose says before staring intently at his cards.

"Hmm, I summon Magician's Rod and activate his effect."

A ghostly blue wizard holding an indigo rod with a green crystal on it appears in front of him.

Magician's Rod- DARK LV 3 ATK:1600

"He allows me to add 1 Spell or Trap card from my deck to my hand as long as it includes Dark Magician within its text.."

Ambrose takes out his deck and picks a card from it before shuffling his deck and putting it back.

"And I'll activate it now!"

"What?!" Steven interrupted before Ambrose continued.

"I activate Illusion Magic. This allows me to add up to two Dark Magicians from my Deck to my Hand by tributing 1 spellcaster monster from my field."

Magician's Rod dissipates as Ambrose grabs his deck and takes two cards from it, adding them to his hand before shuffling the deck again.

"Now I set two cards and activate Magician's Right Hand before ending my turn."

A yellow orb appears at Ambrose's right side as two giant holographic cards appear in front of him.

"What's that old man thinking, he left himself defenseless." Roban said as he turned to the others.

"Not exactly," Finn disagreed.

"Yeah those face-down could be Trap cards," Mao Mao followed.

"What if it's a bluff?" Robin questioned.