Chapter 3: The Clash of Heroes

The blinding light soon subsided Mao Mao and Finn found themselves in the middle of the colosseum with the others in the stands.

"So, before this duel begins," Mao Mao says, emphasizing Duel, "I noticed the robotic arm. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"

"Oh, it's a long story," Finn says, holding his robotic arm.

Okay!" Mark yelled "Competitors, shuffle and cut each others' decks!"

Mao Mao and Finn proceed to do so.

"You think there's a way out, you know, without turning into gold dust?" Mao Mao asked.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure how."

"What do you think they're talking about down there?" Robin whispered to Ruby.

"No idea," Ruby whispered back.

"Mao Mao, the red corner is yours; as for Finn, the blue."

Mao Mao and Finn began to walk to their respective corners.

When they both got to their respective sides, Mark asked, "Mao Mao, are you ready?"

"Does it actually matter if I am or not?"

"Nope."

"Ugh, thought so"

Finn yells at Mao Mao, "Don't make him angry!"

"Finn, are you ready?"

"Let's get this party started" Finn said with an auto tuned voice.

"How did you do that? Mao Mao asked.

"Alright let's do this!" Mark interrupted, his screen changing to a picture of Mao Mao and Finn with the background colors of red and blue underneath each of their pictures.

"Duel!"

Mao Mao: 4000 LP

Finn: 4000 LP

Steven and Ambrose both drew 5 cards from their decks.

Mao Mao: I'll start things off. First I'll summon Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki (WIND LV 3 ATK:200) A brown armored samurai with two additional robotic arms. Now his effect activates! When he's normal summoned, I can special summon another Six Samurai monster and I'll choose Shadow Six Samurai - Fuhma (WIND LV 1 DEF:1800 Tuner) A samurai wearing pink and purple clothing and armor appears. The conditions of two Warrior-type monsters have been met to summon, Isolde, Reminiscence of the Noble Knights (LIGHT Link 2 ATK:1600) a woman with blond braids and a red cloak appears. Her effect allows me to add another Warrior monster from my deck, to my hand. Now I'll equip her with the spell card Broken Bamboo Sword. It may do nothing on it's own, but with Soul Devouring Bamboo Sword, every time you take damage from this card, you lose your next draw phase. With that, I end my turn.

Ruby: That Bamboo card sure is gimmicky card.

Jotaro: He must really have faith that his monster could damage Finn's Life points.

Robin: Couldn't it?

Jotaro: If it survives Finn's turn, it might, but Mao Mao doesn't even have and facedown cards to deter Finn from attacking.

Finn: Okay! My Turn! I draw! I summon Noble Knight Bedwyr (LIGHT LV 4 ATK:1600). With his effect, I send a Noble Arms equip spell to the Graveyard. Now I activate Noble Arms - Caliburn and equip it to my Noble knight a sword with two bright glowing blue stripes down the blade and a golden hilt appears in Bedwyr's hand. Now I'll activate my Knight's other effect and give my Caliburn to your monster the sword disappears from Bedwyr's hand and appears in Isolde's. Isolde (LIGHT Link 2 ATK:1600-2100)