Chapter 1: Duel of Crimson

As the blinding light soon subsided Ruby and Ragna found themselves in the middle of the colosseum. As Ruby and Ragna looked around, the strange black orb began to move above it. The colosseum looked to be made up of limestone, volcanic rock, and brick-faced concrete had another jumbotron to the west within it and seemed to have enough seats to hold around 50,000 to 80,000 spectators. As they were scanning the area, they found the rest of the group couped up in one area underneath the Jumbotron.

The jumbotron soon turned on and Mark's voice boomed from it, "So, what do you think?"

"THIS PLACE LOOKS AWESOME!" Ruby shouted, making sure everyone in the stands heard her. Little did she know that her voice was amplified causing her shout to vibrate the stadium and cause a loud feedback from the speakers. Everyone covered their ears to avoid their eardrums from bursting.

"Sorry," Ruby whispered.

"Good Grief," Jotaro sighed.

"Why not say it louder next time," Robin yelled sarcastically.

"I'm going to turn down some of the speakers," Mark said as the screen had a symbol of a Speaker on it with a percentage next to it. The percentage decreased from 100 to 60.

Afterward, Mark continued, Ruby and Ragna, shuffle and cut each other's decks." Ruby and Ragna took each other's decks and shuffle and took small stacks of cards from it, then put them back together in a different order before handing it back to one another.

Mark continued, "Okay, Ruby go to the red side of the colosseum and Ragna go to the blue."

"Okay," Ruby said as she began walking north as Ragna silently moved to the south.

When they both got to their respective sides, Mark asked, "Ruby Rose, are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be"

"Ragna the Bloodedge, are you ready?"
"Sure, let's get this over with."

Marks screen changed to a picture of Ruby and Ragna with the background colors of red and blue, and with LP: 4000 underneath each of their pictures.

"Duel!"

Ruby: 4000 LP

Ragna: 4000 LP

Ruby and Ragna both drew 5 cards from their decks.

"I'll start things off," Ruby yelled enthusiastically before looking back down at her cards.

"Hmm... I'll set 1 monster." a giant holographic card appears in front of Ruby face down.

"I end my turn."

"That's it?" Mao Mao sighed.

"We all can't start it off with a bang," Steven said before the duel continued.

"Alright my turn, draw!" Ragna draws a card from his deck and looks at his hand.

"I'll set three cards face down and end my turn." three giant holographic cards appears in front of Ragna face down.

"Not even a monster for defense?" Robin asked.

"He's probably baiting Ruby into a trap," Finn answers as the duel continues.

"Okay odd. Draw!" " Ruby draws a card from her deck and adds it to her hand.

"I'll summon World Carrotweight Champion." A carrot creature appears in front of her.