One- Visits to New York

DANGER GAMES- BABE
"Thank you so much for saving my dad! I really appreciate it!" Trip hugged Henry.

"Of course dude! Anything for Triple G and Double G!" Henry smiled, giving Hudson a hug next.

"It was nice knowing you." Kenzie blushed as she hugged Henry. It was finally my turn.

"Until we meet again Henry Hart." I hugged Henry, who was somewhat taller than me. I didn't want him to leave...since I liked him so much...but I knew that he couldn't stay here with us. I watched as he walked onto Double G's plane, getting ready to leave. I saw Charlotte and Ray get on the plane, getting ready to leave as well.

"Henry!" I quickly stopped him, remembering that I wanted him to have my number. He stopped before he got onto the plane.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Here's my number." I handed him a small slip of paper containing my name and number. I let him get onto the plane. Once the plane took off, I got a text.

Unknown: Thanks for your number, Babe. I'll be sure to use it.

I smiled knowing that Henry, the hottest boy I knew, had my number. Kenzie, Trip, Dub, Hudson and I made our way back to the Game Shaker's office, hoping to forget about the past 24 hours and the nightmare that was trying to protect Dub.

"So...did you give Henry your number?" Kenzie asked as she smiled at me.

"Yeah!" I showed her the text that Henry sent me.

"OMG!" She hugged me.

A WEEK BEFORE VALENTINES DAY- BABE
Grabbing Kenzie's arm, I pulled her into the closest classroom available.

"Guess who sent me a video message!" I shook my phone in her line of view so she would pay attention.

"It's a guy...and he's amazing!" I gave her a hint.

"Is it Lester Holt?!" Kenzie guess completely wrong.

"Close! Just replace the name Lester with Henry and the name Holt with Hart!" I game her one last hint.

"OMG! HENRY HART!?" We started jumping up and down before we pressed play on the message.

"Just absorb this moment!" I smiled before the video started playing.

"Hey Babe! It's me, Henry, here in Swellview. So...it looks like I'm coming to New York. Uh...next weekend. And since I don't know anything about New York...and you live there, I was thinking...you might know some cool stuff to do." We watched as Henry spoke, both of us freaking out.

"So...when you got a sec...hit me back. Ok. Talk to you later." Henry smiled before the video turned off.

"Did you hit him back?!" Kenzie asked, nervous.

"Uh...of course I did!" I smiled.

"Wait! Next weekend is VALENTINES DAY!" Kenzie made me even more nervous.

VALENTINES DAY- BABE
It's been a week since Henry said he was coming to New York and I was freaking out, until I found the perfect Valentines Day outfit. I had planned everything. Henry was due to come through the Game Shaker front doors any moment. The office had been filled with couples and lots of cool people, so I was excited. As soon as Double G started singing a romantic song, Henry walked through the doors, looking hot.

"Hey! How have you been?" Henry hugged me before looking around.

"Uh...great! Welcome to New York...more specifically the Game Shaker's office!" I smiled. He smiled as we walked over to the table on the far side, greeting my friends. As he greeted the gang, I noticed his phone go off which concerned me.

"Sorry guys...I'll be back in just a sec." He ran off, taking the call but he returned a few minutes later with a cute blonde. A new song came on, so Henry decided to go and dance with the blonde. I couldn't bare to watch it.

"And...I'm...leaving." I grabbed my purse and my phone as I got up and left, even against Kenzie who tried to make me sit down again. I walked outside, getting into a self driving zipper car. It left the sidewalk, slowly taking me home, until it started going haywire.

"Stop! Please!" I panicked as it kept going, this time faster.

HENRY
I noticed that Babe wasn't in the office, so I asked Trip and Hudson. They led me out to the front courtyard, before giving me a concerned look.

"After you and your girlfriend came in, Babe was really hurt." Trip explained.

"Valerie isn't my girlfriend....we're just friends-" Before I could say anything more, Kenzie raced out, panicked.

"Babe's in a self driving zipr car and it's going haywire and she can't make it stop!" I was worried.

"Where is she?" I asked, having a plan. Kenzie asked Babe over the phone before turning to me.

"She's heading East on 14th, about to pass Hamilton." Kenzie spoke. I grabbed my gum tube, getting one ready.

"C'mon guys. Let's go save Babe." I rushed out, letting the boys follow me. I got directions from them, putting a piece of gum in my mouth before chewing. After a few seconds and the sound of gum popping, I was Kid Danger.

"Babe! Tell me when you're coming up to the front street overpass!" I spoke, getting an 'ok' from Babe. Once I got the all clear from her, I spoke.

"Ok! You're about to hear a loud thump! But don't get scared!" I said before jumping off a roof onto the roof of the out of control zipr car. Getting inside, I quickly dialled Schwoz' number, getting instructions on how to stop the car. Once we had parked, I looked at Babe.

"Valerie isn't my girlfriend. We're just friends." I could see that Babe was happy with this news.

"I-If you don't mind...I'm-I'm gonna change back into...you know, me." I had a piece of gum in my hand.

"Oh. Ok. Should I like...close my eyes or...turn around...cause I-I mean I don't know...w-what happens." She was becoming flustered and confused which made me slightly giggle. I put the gum in my mouth, beginning to chew.

"Nah. You'll be alright." I blew a bubble, popping it as a green light transformed me back into my normal self. I saw the shock and smile on Babe's face as I found a rose near my feet, knowing that someone must have dropped it. I handed it to her.

"Happy Valentines Day." I smiled as I saw Babe blush. She happily took it, smiling.