Eleven- Another argument

GENERAL
After catching up with Piper, Babe knew that she needed to take Henry back to Junk 'N' Stuff.

"Uh, Henry...are you going to Junk 'N' Stuff...or what's left of it? Charlotte and Jasper were looking for you..." Piper went back to being her oblivious and not-caring self.

"Yeah. We're heading there now." Babe answered as Henry went to go up to his room with the last of Babe's boxes.

Following him upstairs, she opened his bedroom door, seeing the gumball tube out. She smiled at him as he threw it into his mouth, chewing vigorously, blowing and popping a bubble, transforming into Kid Danger.

"I'm hoping you have a plan for a reuniting?" Babe was confused.

"Of course I do. You go to Junk 'N' Stuff...or what's left of it, while I head to the closest tube system so I can make my own entrance." He kissed her before disappearing out his window. She made her way to the store, seeing the Junk 'N' Stuff sign halfway down. She opened the door, seeing the spacious shop that would soon become an office for The Game Shakers.

"OMG! Babe!" Charlotte ran up to her, hugging the girl.

"Hey Char. How are you?" Babe pulled away.

"I-I'm good. Is Henry with you?" Charlotte was sad when Babe shook her head.

"Hey, thanks for the space. It's cool." Babe smiled, walking around.

"The dinosaur was kept and the counter will also stay." Charlotte informed the girl.

Just as they kept talking, Jasper walked in.

"Babe! You're back!" He hugged her.

"Yeah. Is Ray available?" Babe asked as she, Jasper and Charlotte walked to the elevator.

"He's just looking at the monitors, hoping to find Henry..." Jasper shrugged his shoulders. They got into the elevator, Babe closing her eyes as she had not gotten used to the drop.

Once they stopped, Babe stumbled out, being caught by Ray.

"Hey Babe. How are you?" He hugged the girl.

"I'm great. The shop looks good. I can't wait to set up." She hugged him back.

"Schwoz! Get your short butt in here!" Ray shouted. She watched as Schwoz walked out, angry.

"Don't call me short!" Schwoz argued.

"Hey Schwoz, If you wouldn't mind, could you please get the 6 boxes labeled 'Game Shakers' from Henry's bedroom and bring them to the shop upstairs please?" Babe smiled at Schwoz.

"Of course. See Ray, that's how you be polite to peoples..." Schwoz's accent was funny sometimes.

Ray stuck his tongue out at Schwoz as he flew up the tubes. Just as they went to sit down on the Man Couch, the alarm signalling that someone was coming down the tubes went off. Babe knew it was Henry, as Kid Danger.

"Schwoz! Just do-" Ray stopped talking when he saw who had landed on the platform.

"Kid..." Ray ran up to Henry, giving him a huge hug.

"Hen!" Charlotte and Jasper spoke simultaneously.

"You're back..." Ray smiled.

Henry pulled away from the hugs, transforming back into himself.

"Hey." Henry kissed Babe, confusing the others.

"Wait...are you two...dating?" Jasper was confused.

"I wouldn't have kissed her if we weren't." Henry intertwined his hand with Babe's like they had done at his house with Piper.

"Well...congrats." Ray smiled.

"First of all, congrats...but secondly, what the hell were you thinking running off like that?!" Charlotte punched Henry's shoulder.

"Here we go." Henry sat down on the Man Couch, sighing as he knew where this was going.

"You had Ray, Jasper and I worried sick Henry! It wasn't until you sent Jasper a text saying 'I'm ok' that we were panicking thinking that you had maybe gotten yourself killed or maybe, you had ended up stranded in a ditch somewhere!" Charlotte was beginning her rant.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I knew that if I had stayed in Swellview, I'd be obligated to help you guys out no-matter my feelings. So...I went to New York with the intentions of not only seeing Babe, but escaping my feelings of hate and sadness!" Henry gave them a legitimate excuse.

"Not only did you scare us, but you apparently need to connect better with your own family Henry! Neither of your parents or even Piper noticed that you were gone! They were oblivious!" Charlotte continued.

"This is exactly the reason why I left! Because you, Charlotte, are too controlling! You make everything seem bad! I want to take a break from being Kid Danger, ooh, I'm a horrible sidekick. I leave Swellview to clear my head, ooh, I scared you, Jasper and Ray!" Henry got up, pacing angrily.

"Hen...calm down." Babe quickly stood up, holding his hands to bring him comfort.

"I have to be controlling Henry and I also have to be the responsible one in our team, since apparently, no-one else is!" Charlotte was not in the mood.

"Hey. I'm responsible. When I need to be..." Henry stopped talking when Charlotte glared at him.

"You are a 17-year-old boy who is in over your head because you took an oath to help protect an entire city when you were 13!" Charlotte was becoming more upset. Ray thought about intervening, but stopped when he realised that Charlotte might get mad at him.

"Ray is a 37-year-old man who acts like a child whenever he's angry, upset or doesn't get his way!" Ray gave Charlotte a hurtful look when she talked about him angrily.

"Hey! You can't blame me! My dad took my childhood from me so he could train me to be a superhero! I never had a childhood!" Ray argued Charlotte's point.

"Shut up, Ray. Anyways, Jasper is a 17-year-old boy who at one point was obsessed with buckets and couldn't talk about anything else apart from buckets and Captain Man!" Jasper was also hurt by Charlotte's angry rant.

Babe looked around at the group, confused as she listened to Charlotte explain why she's controlling. Jasper pointed to Schwoz how had just exited the giant sprocket.

"Oh, and don't get me started about Schwoz. He's a short guy who's favourite snack is literally worms. Yeah, he built the Man Cave and is the only one who can fix everything in it, but he also encourages you, Ray and Jasper with stupid things, he owns ridiculous costumes and is willing to go along with whatever ridiculous plans or situations he is dragged into, no matter how crazy it is. Did I also mention he has a weird and crazy accent that makes him very difficult to understand?!" Charlotte finished talking, catching her breath. 

"I-I'm sorry Char. I didn't mean for you, Ray, Jasper and Schwoz to become so worried about me. I just wanted to clear my head for a while. Besides...aren't you happy that I didn't run off and hook up with Veronika? I chose to go and see Babe...which, thankfully ended with me becoming her boyfriend." Henry smiled at Babe.

"I guess I am happy that you're with Babe instead of Veronika..." Charlotte smiled.

"Forgive me?" He walked over to her.

"You're forgiven..." Charlotte hugged Henry, everyone around them happy that their friendship was fixed and back to normal.