Eight- Babe loves Danger

BABE
Ever since Henry and I asked each other out on a date, I've been preparing. He hasn't stepped foot downstairs, but I've called the gang into the office for a meeting.

"Why are we here? Hudson and I have a table tennis match to get back to before my dad tries to take over..." Trip complained.

"Look. Babe has a second date with Henry tonight and it's casual. Babe has consulted with me, and said that she has planned a movie night with Henry that will be watched here in the office. They will have the blinds closed and no-one is allowed inside after 6pm." Kenzie explained my date with Henry.

"Ooh...maybe there'll be something more..." Trip started making kissing faces, leading Kenzie to hit him with a pillow.

"Shut up Trip!" Kenzie kept hitting him.

CHARLOTTE
"He did it! Henry did it! He texted me!" Jasper smiled as he held his phone in his hand.

"He did?!" I looked at Jasper's phone.

"'I'm ok'? That's all he said?" I was kinda happy and upset at the same time.

"At least he texted you. I'm pretty sure Henry hasn't seen any of my texts and I've sent over 150 of them!" Ray was angry that his own sidekick left him and took the tube of gum and not the watch.

"Well...Ray...he did say he wouldn't return until I left him alone or whatever he said..." I admitted.

"Ok. So this whole situation is all your fault!" Ray was blaming me.

"It's not all my fault. He shouldn't have fallen in love with, let alone kiss a criminal in the first place. I only intervened because he wouldn't listen!" I argued.

"Well...he's MIA and he's probably hurt or dead in a ditch somewhere!" Ray panicked.

"First of all, Henry texted me saying 'I'm ok' and secondly, he's probably in a neighboring town/city or even somewhere in Swellview..." Jasper was using common sense for once.

"Shut up Jimmy..." Ray had a tendency to get Jasper's name wrong, even if he didn't mean to. I'm pretty sure he meant to get Jasper's name wrong this time.

"Both of you shut up. Henry isn't dead, he's just missing. We are not going to call the police because as Captain Man and me being one of your best workers...besides Henry, we are going to find him and bring him back to Swellview, no matter how long it takes." I was determined to get my friend back.
———
BABE
Now that the date was all set up, I locked every door that could be an entrance and I closed every curtain so no-one could see inside.

Me: You can come down now Henry.

I watched as Henry walked downstairs in his 'fanciest' sweatpants and a red t-shirt. He looked super comfortable.

"Wow...you did all this...for me?" He smiled.

"For us..." I kissed his cheek as we sat down.

"Die Hard! My favourite movie! Wait...how did you-?" Henry seemed confused.

"I had Kenzie hack into your Redflix account so I could see what your most watched movie was." I smiled.

He hugged me as we picked up the remote, starting the movie.

As the movie went on Henry started laughing as I threw a piece of popcorn at his face. He pulled me in for a kiss as we kept messing around. We settled down, the movie eventually finishing after 2 hours and 10 minutes. Once the screen went black, Henry turned to me.

"Babe...I want to ask you something..." Henry began as he smiled sweetly.

"Will you-" Before Henry could finish his sentence, my phone went off, showing a text from Kenzie.

Kenzie: I solved your location problem when being with Henry! Can you please unlock the door so Dub and I can come in?

As if the timing was worse, I got up, confusing Henry.

"What's going on?" He asked as I unlocked the door. Kenzie and Dub busted in, looking somewhat happy.

"What do you mean you solved the location problem?" I asked as Henry stood besides me.

"Hey Henry." Kenzie smiled at the confused boy.

"Look. You worried that if you and Henry got together, he'd have to go back to Swellview right?" Kenzie asked, seeing the surprised look on Henry's face.

"What about that concern?" I asked, still confused.

"I have been thinking about expanding the Game Shakers company. I want to expand to small towns and cities." Dub announced.

"The point is...you, Babe, can move to Swellview!" Both Henry and I were surprised by her solution.

"What?!" Henry and I spoke in unison.