Four- Boy 1, date 1

CHARLOTTE
I had never been so worried about Henry before. He's been gone for just under half a week and no one knows where he is. He hasn't replied to any calls or texts.

"Jasper...please tell me you've heard from Henry?" I asked as Jasper shot down the tube, walking down the steps off the platform, towards me.

"I wish I had Char..." Jasper seemed disappointed.

"What about Henry's house? Do you think Piper or his parents would know where he his?" I was hoping that I had a good idea.

"I'm not sure. Maybe?" Jasper quickly texted Piper.

"If we want to check, we'll need to go over there now." Jasper and I quickly went up the tubes, racing to Henry's house. Once we got there, I noticed that Piper was completely oblivious.

"Piper? Have you seen Henry? We haven't heard from him in nearly 2 days." I wasn't sure if she'd be worried.

"Nope. Haven't seen him..." Piper seemed completely unaware that her own brother hadn't been home.

Jasper quickly ran upstairs and checked Henry's room.

"His duffel bag is gone." Jasper warned me as he raced back down the stairs.

BABE
Kenzie had told me that the first boy who should hopefully ask me would be Henry. I hadn't slept much after Henry showed up yesterday out of nowhere. He was sleeping in the room next to me. Kenzie and I had been talking all night, discussing what would happen if one of the boys decided to ask me to be their girlfriend.

Me: Kenz...I can't possibly reject them!

Kenzie: Unfortunately, you'll have to reject 2 of them to be happy. You just stay in your room and leave the rest to me.

I put my phone away, curious as to how Kenzie would approach the situation.

KENZIE
I now had a difficult task. Dealing with the three boys who dared steal Babe's love. First boy was Henry. Getting to his room, I hesitated before knocking, the door swiftly opening to Henry.

"Hey Kenz...what's up? Where's Babe?" Henry asked as I sat on the couch.

"That's the thing. Babe was supposed to be gaming out with Trip and Hudson but they left without her. She's kinda upset now..." I had set the bait for Henry to take.

"Should I take her out? I'd hate to see her upset." Henry seemed sad that his 'friend' was upset. Even if they had kissed 8 hours ago, he was still just as confused as she was.

"Give her 3 roses and a poem. She loves hopeless romantics..." I planted the idea in his head. I left Henry alone, going down to the main office.

Me: Expect a surprise tonight.

Babe: Kenz...omg you are amazing!

Me: I know.

BABE
Kenzie told me to expect something, so for 4 hours I waited, until it finally happened. I heard a knock at my door.

"Babe? You in here?" I knew it was Henry.

I didn't respond, resulting in Henry passing something under the door. It was a poem.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
There is no-one quite as beautiful as you.

-Henry

I was so happy that I walked out of my room, dressed casually. I saw Henry down the stairs slightly dressed up with three roses.

"One rose for beauty. One rose for kindness. One rose for humour. These are the roses I find in you." He handed them to me, acting like a hopeless romantic. I still couldn't believe that he was still taller than me, but I gave him a hug.

He blindfolded me, taking me somewhere slightly lit. I opened my eyes to see the entirety of Fooders booked out for us and a single table decorated beautifully. We sat down and ate the dinner prepared for us until it was time to head home.

"I still remember how we met." I reminded him. We had been walking for just under 2 minutes and the Game Shakers office was still 25 minutes away.

"Oh yeah! Piper rented the house for you guys to stay in." Henry laughed.

"Only one resident of the house, Piper Hart, can be present during the rental term." Kenzie and I weren't trying to make things awkward.

"We would feel more comfortable, if someone a little older, like our son, stayed here with Piper and you guys..." Mrs Hart smiled.

"That isn't acceptable." I said over Kenzie and I mixing our sentences together.

As we looked at Mrs Hart, a taller, much cuter boy walked down the stairs.

"Hey? What goes on?" The boy asked, everything turning into slow motion as Kenzie and I look up at him in awe. He waved at us, smiling as he continued walking down the stairs.

"Th-H-He's your son?" I asked as we looked at the cute boy.

"Yep." Mr Hart replied.

"Yeah, we've reconsidered." I smiled at the boy. "We've changed our minds..." Kenzie added.

"Your son can stay" I smiled at him. "It's best that he stays." Kenzie kept talking.

"Kinda needs to happen." I smirk.

"Yeah. I noticed that you and Kenzie had a crush on me. I could feel the crush coming mostly from you though..." Henry held my hand.

"Things got even more crazy when you found out that I was Kid Danger..." Henry giggled.

"How did Hudson get dressed like Kid Danger?" Trip asked as Henry was in utter shock.

"It happened when he blew a bubble." Kenzie pointed out.

"With Henry's...oddly glowing gum." I looked at Henry who was trying to figure out what to say.

"Whoa! I'm Kid Danger?!" Hudson was seriously messed up.

"No! Henry, is Kid Danger!" Kenzie pointed at Henry while she looked at Hudson.

"And the hot get hotter." I smirked at the boy who was clearly panicking.

We were at the Game Shakers office now, making our way up the stairs.

"Didn't you zap us with lasers?" I asked, still confused.

"Yeah...and I just realised that I never apologised for that and now I'm going to say I'm sorry Babe, for zapping you, Trip, Kenzie and Hudson with lasers. It's just that I freaked out and I didn't know what to do and-" Before Henry rambled on any more, I kissed him. As soon as my lips pressed on his, he stopped talking, placing his hand on my lower back as the kiss deepened.

"I think it's time for me to crash..." I smiled as I pulled away, before being pulled in for a hug.

"I really enjoyed our time." He squeezed slightly.

"I enjoyed our time as well!" I pulled away, heading to my room, smiling.