1. Katsuki, Mitsuki, Inko and Masaru

Izuku and Katsuki are both three years old hanging out in the front yard of the Bakugo family's house. They're playing heroes with their new onesies and new figurines pretending that a villain had cloned All Might. At first Katsuki wanted to be competitive to see who could be the best All might, but then decided that Izukus idea was awesome if there were Two teamed up All Mights. He always wins and he's so strong, so they play and play despite the hot weather.

Mitsuki and Inko are sat talking, cooing over the relationship their kids have. It was just so cute!!. Hisashi is at a business meeting and Masaru just came outside holding iced sweet milk tea for everyone even some in sippy cups for the boys. He set them down on the porch table before sitting down himself. "Thank you honey" "You're welcome" "Yes thank you" Inko said. He hummed in response.

"Come on Izu! We'll win against the bad villains and when we get our quirks we'll be unstoppable partners !" Katsuki screamed in triumph and confidence. Meanwhile Izuku was rubbing his nose. It was bothering him but he chose to ignore it. Anything to play heroes. " Okay Kacchan, coming!" He said enthusiastically, albeit sniffing after. His nose was runny and grossly messy though he didn't seem to notice.

"Boys come get your iced tea!" Inko called for them. "COMING MOMMY/AUNTIE" the boys replied getting up off the floor covered in a few leaves and grass running towards the opening of the porch. "Oh my- you cheeky little brats, you're all covered in grass." Mitsuki said pulling out some wipes before passing some to Inko so they could wipe off their sons while Masaru took out disinfectant wipes to make sure their hands were free of any germs.

The boys smiled up at their mom while getting wiped down. Izuku felt the itch increasing and slightly burning so he rubbed at his nose again. Inko sighed at her sons runny nose and felt his forehead for any sign of an illness but there was nothing so it was probably just the breeze that set it off. She wiped his nose and he scrunched up his face a little.

After everyone was clean the boys were set on high chairs and given their cups to drink. Katsuki would have taken the top off as usual but he didn't want to embarrass himself after spilling it last time. They both took sips and hummed in delight, loving the taste of the drink. "'Hank you uncle/dad" they both said in unison giggling after. The adults talked so the two decided to have their own conversation. "Izu, I'm gonna be number one and you'll be my sidekick" Katsuki said happily.

Izuku would have responded if the itch hadn't increased ten fold when the wind blew giving him a strong urge. "Zuku what's wrong?" At that the adults turned to Izuku with a furrow in the brows the worry evident on their faces. "Izu-sweetheart is something bothering you?" Inko asked. Suddenly Izuku bent his head and let out a few kitten like-childish sneezes. "Ahchew, Ah-chi, -choo." Then he sniffed.

"Oh baby" Inko cooed lifting him off the chair and putting him in her lap. She pulled out some  tissues with infused lotion and wiped his nose. Katsuki piped up " Bless" he said. But before Izuku could respond he let out another short round of sneezing. "Ah-chew , ha-choo, achoo" he took a moment to breathe then " -Achoo"

Izuku lifted his head squinting and rubbing his nose, not happy with the uncomfortable feeling of it feeling stuffy. "Jeez Izuku. Bless you" Katsuki said breaking the silence. " Thanks, Kacchan" "I know I'm the bestest friend" katsuki mumbled to himself. "Are you feeling sick Izuku" Masaru asked. "No, nose is itchy, don' like it, feels weird" "It's safe to say you've got your father's allergies. Though you've gotta cover your mouth Izuku. Use right here by your elbow." Inko says pointing at the crook of it. "Okay "

"Here blow" Inko said holding the tissue I front of his nose. After, she threw it in the trash and grabbed another for clean up but Izuku leaned away. "-chew, Achoo, Haah-choo" he sneezed into his elbow like his mom said. "Bless you" Masaru asserted. Izuku let out one more sneeze. "-cshu...thank you uncle 'saru" By now Katsuki was worried. Sure everyone sneezes but so much?? He didn't think it was healthy.  'I'll ask dad later' he thought.

Inko finished cleaning Izuku up exasperated at what just occurred. Then some tears ran out Izukus puffy red eyes and he sniffed again. "Okay that's enough play today. Let's get little Zu some allergy medicine and we can watch some hero movies. Okay?" Mitsuki asked.
"YEA" both boys said happily.

Katsuki did end up asking his parents and even when Izuku was diagnosed quirkless he kept allergy medication around and left it for Deku when he needed it. No one had to know...he never said he hated the nerd.