4. Momo Yaoyorozu

It was Saturday. So far, no one had seen Izuku and it was almost noon. In Reality Izuku was in his dorm room as the commons were too dusty having not been cleaned and triggering his allergies quite badly. Dust was second on his list of allergens.  "Hey has anyone seen Deku-kun " Uraraka asked. "Come to think of it I didn't see him leave nor come back from his workout. I'd ask Iida but he's visiting his brother right now" Yaoyorozu replied.

"Maybe he slept in kero?" Tsuyu supplied. "He could be sick, I know midoriya and he doesn't seem like one to just skip his regimen for no reason" todoroki said. "He has been....sneezing a lot" Uraraka said. It took Katsuki everything he had to hold in his snickering. He knew Deku likely wasn't sick. His allergies were probably bothering him with how messy everywhere has been but they didn't need to know that.

"Who gives a shit about the dumbass anyway?" He did but once again they did not need to know that. "Not manly bakubro" kirishima said and he scoffed. "Well let's wait a while if he's not seen by any of us then I'll go check up on him deal." Momo said. Anyone who'd been listening nodded.  "For now I'll clean up a bit" "oh I can help" Uraraka said. "Thank you Uraraka san"

About an hour passed and Yaoyorozu was doing the dusting. She was really surprised at the amount of dust and lint just lying well everywhere and she hadn't even made it past the kitchen yet.  She checked the time to confirm that yes an hour had passed then she looked around and still no sign of Midoriya. She contemplated changing for a moment but initially thought that it was dumb since she'll come back to cleaning again the moment after.

"I'm gonna check on Midoriya now" She said. Some people responded with an ok and others responded with a hum of acceptance. Yaoyorozu made her way to the boys wing and went to the the dorm room that had a midoriya name tag on it. She knocked twice. Hearing a small come in from Midoriya she opened the door and walked in the fanboys room.

Izuku was doing his analysis and eating some fruit only to hear a knock on his door. "Come in" he said and Yaoyorozu walked in. "Oh hello Yaomomo." He gave her a nickname when telling her about him and Tenyas relationship.
"Midoriya are you alright?" She came closer. "We haven't seen you all morning! Are you feel ill, upset , tired? Maybe even- " "oh no no I'm fine really and today was mental rest day on my regimen. "Ah I see. I apologize for making assumptions."  "It's okay it just shows you care"

"Sorry to pry but that doesn't explain why you won't hang out in the common room with everyone else" Momo said.  "Ah your right" then he itched his eyes before they widened. Is there something in his room he's allergic too?! His nose started running so he sniffed. " Are u sure you're not ill Midoriya  ?" She stepped closer holding a hand out to him unknowingly letting the dust on her clothing blow into Izukus face.

There was no buildup. Just an irresistible feeling and then it happened. Izuku turned to the elbow if his all might hoodie. "Achoo,, Haschew, heh-heh-hehchoo, -chew, ah-Achoo, hH'ESHhh'uu". Tears ran down Izukus cheeks as he sneezed nonstop and his nose was freely dripping into his sweater. All in front of Yaoyorozu. Once he got a bit of a breather in between he sniffed heavily thinking it would help but he just made it very worse.

"Gesundheit, Midoriya oh my god are you sure you're not sick? Do you need Recovery girl?" She fretted over him. He couldn't even respond. "Achoo! -chew! hah-choo! hhahtsschu! Hehtsch-uuu! h-h-h kami Ahchoo! *sniff*" Izuku only stopped for a second before he felt the need and inhaled sharply sneezing a bit loud "AhhHEhtsSCHuu!"

The snot and tears was dampening his sweaters elbow but he didn't care. Yaoyorozu was worried. Midoriya seemed to be having an allergy attack. She didn't even know he HAD any in the first place. She knew he sneezed frequently but some people sneeze in multiples no matter the situation. Momo admitted defeat. She pulled out her phone calling iida.