5. Shinsou, Mei, Monoma and Power Loader

Izuku, hatsume, Hitoshi and Neito were undercover besties. Or at least they thought so. Everyone knows. Even the teachers. They had found each other through hardships and being geniuses. They vibed over being discriminated after Izuku fessed up about his past. Now what Izuku did not tell them of was his bad allergies which he had gotten from his father. He probably should've as it wasn't a big deal. He wasn't too worried for today. The room was clean, he'd taken his meds, and he had his inhaler if anything bad really happened. The only thing now that could set him off was Power Loader senseis cologne. It never failed to send him into a fit he was just sneaky about it.

Right now mei and neito were going back and forth on how details should be as monoma had copied her quirk and we're using it as an extra set of eyes to prevent explosions. Shinsou was just practicing what things to say to people to throw them off. Whether it was inappropriate or just plain weird. Izuku supplied that his hero name could be blank because when he asked a question or said something the blank is the space for the response and it didn't give away to his quirk.

"You should alternate between questions and just statements that require responses and don't do it after the first question all the time this way it throws people off." Izuku finished. "Thanks Dori' I'll write that down" "you're welcome"

"What are you working on anyway Izuku? Analysis?" Neito piped up. "Oh no I'm just working on codes. I've decided to create my own code and rewrite all my notebooks before burning the originals that way if I lose one there's no problem." "Cool let me see when you're done Kuzu" mei said adding the nickname from when she messed up his name.
"Sure Mei just remind me when you're ready"

Then Power Loader came in the room. Technically they weren't aloud to just be in the room with no supervision especially since two of the four were building and were in usage of their quirks. Izukus nose flared slightly twitching. 'I took my medicine I'll be okay. I'm prepared' "Neito you should work on memory that way you can remember how quirks work, how long you've had them and how dangerous they could be. It would help you increase your limit and you could help others increase their limits too." Izuku said.

"You are....so right. Toshi could you write that down somewhere for me. I wanna work on that for sure." "Yea ok" "I appreciate it" shinsou only nodded. After a while working in silence and small side analysis' Power Loader moved closer to look at the blueprint of the machine Mei and Neito were working on which happened to be right next to Izuku, unfortunately. "Hey Mei you forgot the screws right here. If you leave them out it could cause the legs to buckle unable to control the condensed weight of the body. It'll explode and you'll be back to square one." He said to them. Hatsume turned to him with a crazed smile " Don't you get inspiration when things go wrong.. maybe I wanted that to happen"

Everyone knew she really didn't but this was her personality. Mei pouted going to the storage closet to pick up the screws. She put them back on the table before turning on the air conditioning. It's was really hot.. almost 77 degrees in this room. Everywhere else was cool. It's only hot in here because the support student recently tinkered Kacchans gauntlets but in order for it to be tested it need to be filled up with sweat, therefore heat.

Izuku didn't pay attention much to that situation he was more focused on the Russian government code he had accidentally found since his google account was linked with the dark web. ' eleven years of loneliness didn't give me nothing' he thought. When Majima sensei passed back to go to his desk Izukus nostrils burned. He pulled his sleeve down a bit using the edge to desperately rub at his nose but it increased the itch.

He lifted his arm, his usual normal toned sneezing being muffled into the crook of his Jean jacket, making it quieter. "Ah'kktshjuh!  Hh'ktschjuh! Heh'etschu!" He gently held his wrist under his nose as discreetly as he could and sniffed before picking up the pencil to go back to work. "....Gesundheit" shinso said. Izuku quickly sneezed again before saying " Thank you"