chapter five

(The charity fair, later that day)

"Okay Niall, I need to tell you something, but just dont freak out alright?" Louis said turning towards Niall and checking if Zayn is nowhere near.

"Go on" Niall mumbled, not looking at Louis but eating his cupcake. 

"So yesterday I got a text from Liam's friend," he said and then after a pause continued "from Harry. Harry Styles." Louis finished.

Niall choked on his cupcake and was now coughing loudly "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??" Niall asked him with a shocked expression. He was mortified. Harry Styles texting Louis Tomlinson.

"Harry Styles, Liam Payne's friend texted me about zayn," Louis said with furrowed brows. Niall was still in shock.

"How did Harry Styles TEXT you?" Niall asked. Louis patted his shoulder.

"Chill mate, take deep breaths" 

"What did he say?" Niall said in a more calm voice. Louis took out his phone and showed him the texts. Niall's jaw was on the floor.

"Alright mate, first we now know Liam likes Zayn too. Secondly aren't you surprised that Harry Styles actually texted you?" Niall said in a more chilled voice than before.

"I don't know Niall, I just think he texted me for Zayn only. Nothing else" Louis replied, but he surely found that man amazing and would love to strangle him someday. One day. Hopefully.
"I'm gonna go wee"

"we'll talk about this later. Don't forget." Niall exclaimed.

"Okay mom," Louis said looking over his shoulder and going to the bathrooms. The place was crowded, but he was a small bean he didn't accept, pushed through the crowd, and reached the bathroom. He was doing his own business when a young man came beside him and when he saw it was no one but Harry Styles, he was shocked.

"oops"

"Hi," 

They were both done and Harry started "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do that" "wait a minute, i know you" Even he was surprised seeing the other man here and did he look absolutely amazing. How could he not know Louis, he spent yesterday night wanking by looking at his photo.

"Yeah I'm Louis, you texted me on Instagram about Zayn" Louis replied. They washed their hands and dried them.

"Yes, I'm Harry" He extended his hand. They shook hands and it took them some time to get back to their senses and realise that they were staring at each other. They both blushed and detached their hands. Louis scratched the back of his neck and Harry ran his hand through his hair.

"What are you doing here?" They both asked at the same time. Then they chuckled and Louis started

"Well I am one of the volunteers, been for 3 years now"

"That's good," Harry said while nodding. "I'm here to support, to buy some of this stuff so that the kids get help" 

"Wow" Louis was impressed. He did not expect a celebrity to be here at all.

"It was nice meeting you, we should do this sometime again, for you know Liam and Zayn" quickly adding the last part as not to sound too obvious. 

"Yeah we should, oh and is Liam here too?" Louis asked. He definitely wanted to spend more time with Harry. Just like Zayn described, the feeling of liking someone you just met was starting to come up.

"Yeah. Zayn here?" Harry asked. Well as he knew he already liked Louis when Liam showed him his picture. It was like love at first sight. And spending some more time with him would be really nice.