chapter six

Yesterday was a good day. Harry and Liam had a great time. When they went back to Harry's place both of them were smiling like goofballs. Liam was happy that he got to talk to Zayn again. On the other hand, Harry was relieved to see Louis in person. He had caught him staring and that man was something else. He just wanted to meet him again, maybe take him out and spend time with him.  Harry hasn't told Liam anything but was planning to tell him if anything more happens.

Now both of them were sitting on Harry's sofa and eating McDonald's. They were discussing how they could take things further. While they were at the fair Liam and Zayn followed each other on Instagram and when they checked, it was all over Twitter figuring out who the 'mystery boy was. 

"Harry, did you see the pictures?" Liam asked with widened eyes and a smug smile.

"What pictures?" Harry asked in a confused tone. 

"These" Liam turned his phone and harry saw that they were pictures of him and Louis. One was from where he, Louis and Liam were going to the tent, it was a very protective picture. Louis was in front and harry was behind him, it looked like he was protecting him. They were really cute and when harry saw the pictures he blushed and smile. Liam being his best friend knew what it meant.

"Harry, do you have anything to tell me?" Liam asked in a smug voice and put his phone back, Harry was completely bushing and bluntly smiling. 

"Uh..umm...ha.." He stalled.

"C'mon H, I know you" 

"Alright, I kinda like him" Harry confessed looking down.

"Okay and," Liam asked hoping he would say something more.

"And nothing else, just how you like Zayn, I like Louis" admitted.

"That much?" Liam asked him. Now both the best friends were crushing hard on the other two best friends.

.

Louis was very happy. After a long time. Zayn was happy too. And Niall, well he was a happy lad too. They were back at Louis and Zayn's place and were watching the telly. Louis had told them about Harry and how he liked him too. Niall got all happy and decided that he was to become the captain of the two ships and jumped around throwing popcorn all over.

Now Louis was in his bed thinking if he should text harry. They didn't follow each other on Instagram but at least because harry had texted him before, he would know if Louis texted. So he opened Instagram and went to harry's dms.

louist91: Hey harry.

he got a reply within seconds.

harrystyles: Hi Louis:)

louist91: thankyou for your donations today, they helped a lot:)

harrystyles: it's no problem, Louis, it was for a good cause. And you did a great job!

louist91: thank you. and also it was very nice meeting you today

harrystyles: yeah me too, your friends are really cool and well Liam and Zayn got closer too

louist91: yeah Zayn looked happy.

harrystyles: Liam too:)

louist91: Well, I wondered if we all meet again, they'll get closer.

Louis was asking for Zayn of course. Obviously, nothing to do with him and harry meeting again.

harrystyles: yeah that's a good idea. what about Tuesday?

Louis couldn't believe it honestly.

louist91: Sounds great.

harrystyles: where though?

louist91: well, you can come over to our place, if you dont mind and if the paps don't spot you.

harrystyles: sure, just send me your address and me and Liam will be there. and don't worry about the paps, I'll look into it:)

louist91: here *sends address* 

harrystyles: oh you dont live that far from my place

louist91: you live nearby?

harrystyles: yeah just a few miles south from yours

louist91: oh cool, never thought that.

harrystyles: yeah my house is a bit hidden that's why

louist91: does it bother you? like always surrounded by paps wherever you go?

harrystyles: sometimes. but usually, I ignore

louist91: hmm

harrystyles: what do you do?

louist91: I am a part-time football player for queens park rangers, and the rest time I bartend. I'm just waiting to get into my dream team actually. I've kinda besn short listed.

harrystyles: wow that's wonderful. which team would you like to go in?

louist91: England national football team

harrystyles: Woah I support that team, I've been to a lot of matches.

louist91: me too

harrystyles: wonder we didn't bump into each other

louist91: 😂

harrystyles: we're going to the next match together. Liam never comes with me

louist91: sure. neither do Niall or Zayn.

harrystyles: and I need to see you too playing. from now whenever Liam and zayn ditch we will go together.

louist91: definitely !!

louist91: you working on some new music?

harrystyles: yeah my 2nd album came out just a few weeks ago,  so the world tour will start in the mext two months

louist91: that's cool ! I've heard a few songs and they're really good

harrystyles: thank you that means a lot to me

harrystyles: alright I have an interview early morning tomorrow. talk tomorrow?

louist91: definitely:) byee

harrystyles: bubye

harrystyles followed you

louist9 followed you

- - -
okay so i just wanted to make somethings clear. For this fic Harry's first album made him really famous because the songs got really popular and he is really talented. Fine line was realesed a few weeks ago, but two ghosts and sweet creature is not yet made. I'm sorry if this is a inconvenience to anyone.

~jay.